What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

Saint Doc

Coach
Actually forget it. Just bring back Canterbury

wallace-origin.jpg

yakstorm

First Grade
Once again Classic have stolen a design concept from either Canterbury or ISC and found a way to ruin it.

The subtle V design on the Queensland jersey worked. It very nicely introduced a V into an Origin jersey but kept that look one associates with a Queensland design.

That NSW design just looks cheap and nasty. I'm not sure what I hate more, the crappy V effect, the ugly collar and classic brand integration, the white side panels or just the fact everything bad is highlighted by a dark blue outline.

some11

Referee
Jesus wept.

Those training jerseys.. are they trying to jump on the Star Wars bandwagon or something? why are there random lightsabers everywhere??

Son of Minto

Bench
Oh for f**ks sake, I didn't see the side panels at first either. Classic I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

insert.pause

First Grade
V's on an origin jersey?

No no no no no!

That said...no more VB sponsorship? That'd be a win

91202695-29D3-4AD6-81AC-000F6CE94213.jpg

From the dinosaurs that brought you this ugly unprofessional monstrosity;

120px-NSW_Cup_Logo.png

Why do they need two NSWRL logos? No origin logo again, yet QLD have it, amateurs...

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

I generally love simple designs like this, but blue is just done to absolute death in this competition.

They can easily stick with "Blue and Gold" and just choose more distinct shades. Eg:

ScreenSho206_like.png

(given all of the shit they have produced over the years, they obviously have no issue with changing the shades of their colours.)

kdalymc

Bench
Titans obviously (as they should...) waiting until 2017 to celebrate their 10 years? Also they have been in the comp 10 years and had what, 7 home jerseys???

steggz

Juniors
So, the NRL shop has the All Stars jerseys on presale (no images, as I couldn't see anything big enough)

BUT

The Indigenous jersey is $160 and the World is $180. What's up with that?

Incorrect

Coach
So, the NRL shop has the All Stars jerseys on presale (no images, as I couldn't see anything big enough)

BUT

The Indigenous jersey is $160 and the World is $180. What's up with that?

Aussie dollar not as strong as it was against some of the world currencies, so bound to cost more....

beave

Coach
Who wouldn't want a World All-stars #17 'Maranta' for $180....... At that price he will be a household name world wide in no time.

Maranta- 'never heard of the f**ker'