What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R16 vs Storm

FootynRacing

Juniors
26 to 0 followed by 3 to 20 is still 29 to 20 and a loss to the Tigers.

It ain't gonna happen but you watch how Smith and Cronk speak to their players in breaks in play, then look at the placid and easy going deliveries of Woods and Lawrence, Farah should be leading this team and laying down the what's what when there is a break.

Thoughts?

You're spot on. I like Woods but seriously, Farah is the only player in our squad that should have the (c) next to his name.

So we move onto next week where JT if he is consistent, rests Halatau because of concussion and brings Farah on after 20 minutes to replace ET who will revert back to his better position.

Can't wait :crazy:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brooks, Moses, Tedesco and Simona do not come across as being better captaincy material. I think Rowdy could do it if he had the permanent gig.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
First half disgraceful. Second half better aided by the Storm switching off.

magpie guy

Juniors
First half disgraceful. Second half better aided by the Storm switching off.

One of the worst halves of footy I have ever seen. Woeful service from dummy half and some dodgy ref calls did not help at all. Interesting that the rot only seemed to stop when Felise and Ava came on. Before that none of the forwards were really getting over the advantage line.

One of the worst halves of footy I have ever seen. Woeful service from dummy half and some dodgy ref calls did not help at all. Interesting that the rot only seemed to stop when Felise and Ava came on. Before that none of the forwards were really getting over the advantage line.

So true,funny thing a couple of my mates are Storm fans,haven't heard a peep out of them since the game finished,they may be scratching their heads thinking they should of been celebrating a big victory when in fact they limped home aided by a terrible WT in the first half and favourable refereeing decisions.:oops: