What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAZF

First Grade
Broncos home would look better without the white raglan trim, like the Anzac jersey. I'd prefer to see them in predominantly maroon and gold with a small amount of white. Wonder if they'll go with maroon or gold shorts.

France just keeps on moving away from their traditional look which is a shame.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
new broncos jerseys?

wucurRm.jpg

F*ckin yes!!!

Home: Might be their best ever
Away: plain, but i like the Off-White (Id also that stripe design from the sleeve and put another around the stomach just for a bit more colour)
ANZAC: Simple and keeps with the Main's image
Heritage: Close reproduction of a classic (im glad they will only use it once though)
Nines: weird, but nice reference to that old Aqua strip. Exactly what a 9s jersey should be

10/10. Well done ISC, you made the Bronx not look shit (for the first time in more than a decade....)

Big Salad

Juniors
Broncos home would look better without the white raglan trim, like the Anzac jersey.

I agree, although I guess it's to reflect the white piping on the 1999-2000 jerseys.

The 1999-2000 white away jersey is my favourite Broncos jersey, so it's a shame they didn't bring that back as well and instead have gone for one of the blandest away jerseys ever.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Broncos home would look better without the white raglan trim, like the Anzac jersey. I'd prefer to see them in predominantly maroon and gold with a small amount of white. Wonder if they'll go with maroon or gold shorts.

I actually think it looks better with the white across the shoulders...

And i think White shorts are the best choice for the Main and Maroon shorts for the Away/Heritage

GAZF

First Grade
I actually think it looks better with the white across the shoulders...

And i think White shorts are the best choice for the Main and Maroon shorts for the Away/Heritage
I like less white because it differentiates them from Manly, and you're proposing they wear white shorts. That's some difference of opinion.

Saint Doc

Coach
ISC nail it yet again. Great to see Diamonds back.

Can't remember if this has been mentioned but Jaycar won't be front of jersey for the Bulldogs. Home & away jerseys remain same as 2016 but with a sponsor change.

KIA was the rumour IIRC?

jim_57

Staff member
Always thought it a shame France went away from Royal Blue with a Red & White V, they had an iconic kit and now chop and change every year with some form of Navy Blue kit.

Must sag though this is the best one they have produced since they started toying with a classic.

Always thought it a shame France went away from Royal Blue with a Red & White V, they had an iconic kit and now chop and change every year with some form of Navy Blue kit.

Must sag though this is the best one they have produced since they started toying with a classic.
I couldn't agree more... but all the French international sides rugby/soccer have opted for a dark navy blue lately.

GAZF

First Grade
I couldn't agree more... but all the French international sides rugby/soccer have opted for a dark navy blue lately.
What better way to differentiate from those teams then.

I guess part of it is to look different from the Italian teams?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
F*ckin yes!!!

Home: Might be their best ever
Away: plain, but i like the Off-White (Id also that stripe design from the sleeve and put another around the stomach just for a bit more colour)
ANZAC: Simple and keeps with the Main's image
Heritage: Close reproduction of a classic (im glad they will only use it once though)
Nines: weird, but nice reference to that old Aqua strip. Exactly what a 9s jersey should be

10/10. Well done ISC, you made the Bronx not look shit (for the first time in more than a decade....)

Ive always liked the fact they first brought it in 1999 close to their 1991-96 strip after Super League.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I like less white because it differentiates them from Manly, and you're proposing they wear white shorts. That's some difference of opinion.

Problem with the colours is that Gold shorts would blend into the stomach and make it look like the waist band goes up to the nipple, while Maroon would just make the gold on the stomach look like a wierd little island of colour on a onesy.

A neutral White would keep the shorts from ruining the effect of the jumper...

dd95

Juniors
The pinstripes are meant to resemble each premiership. So the two bars have four in each. The eight pinstripes in each hooped section is for the eight premierships.

Do the colours on the Manly jersey look a little different?
Also think the four pinstripes look good instead of the usual thick lines

Rooster8

Juniors
Anyone know if the Bulldogs will have the official NRL numbers on their jerseys next year or be outsiders again like this season

rabbitohs95

Bench
The only thing that ruins that home broncos jersey for me is the fact that there's a maroon stripe going down the sides and the white tails on either side of the chest. Besides that it's pretty good.

That teal one is disgusting though, assuming its just for the nines considering the maōri designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts