What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Johnsy

Referee
The Brothers bid have already stated they will be calling themselves Brothers Leprechauns, avoiding the geographic name in a similar style to StGeorge.

Personally, i think its a great approach. They are representing an institution/idea instead of some arbitrary geographic boarders.

(But i agree on the jersey. If the Brothers are allowed in, they should NOT be allowed to use blue!!!)

Glad they're listening. Was always a no brainer IMO.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/western-corridor-nrl-bid.366921/page-32#post-7120999

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/brisbane2-bid-news.376008/page-4#post-7143975

GAZF

First Grade
GAZF - I'd love to see the 2nd Brisbane team Use Dark Green as their primary colour. Green and white stripes similar to Celtic in the Soccer, or the NY Jets in NFL. I wish they would tap into the Brothers club network throughout Queensland and make them Brisbane Brothers. Keep the Butcher's stripe, but have it as Green and white rather than the Blue and White.
I like the idea of navy and light emerald but Qld has too many blue teams as it is.

Lambretta

First Grade
Better look at the Raiders Autism jersey. Be interesting to see what the Roosters wear, most likely their home jersey.

1495580142691.jpg

Well done Canberra

As a parent of child with behavioural and learning issues I know how tough parenting can be at times.
Whilst my daughter and us as parents have challenges we count ourselves lucky. We have good friends with autistic children and I see just how difficult it can be for them all at times.

These kids and parents need our love, our understanding and our support. If the Raiders beat the Roosters, I won't actually mind this time. Good on you Green Machine - I knew there was a reason I watch all your games.

GAZF

First Grade
Well done Canberra

As a parent of child with behavioural and learning issues I know how tough parenting can be at times.
Whilst my daughter and us as parents have challenges we count ourselves lucky. We have good friends with autistic children and I see just how difficult it can be for them all at times.

These kids and parents need our love, our understanding and our support. If the Raiders beat the Roosters, I won't actually mind this time. Good on you Green Machine - I knew there was a reason I watch all your games.
Its all driven by Ricky and the club is doing a great thing by supporting his initiative. For all of the derision that Sticky cops, he comes across as a great guy outside of RL. A very small percentage of Eels fans with sore rectums just can't see past something that happened 4 years ago...

Lambretta

First Grade
To be fair to Eels fans, their rectums keep getting made sore (usually self inflicted, but hey)
If my arse was that sore I might be a little errrr butt hurt

The Great Dane

First Grade
The Canberra Raiders, first club in the NRL to have a jersey that features a Pokemon in the design....
Bet they weren't expecting that when they asked the kids for drawings to put on the jersey, lol.

But seriously I think it's a great jersey and for a good cause.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
The Canberra Raiders, first club in the NRL to have a jersey that features a Pokemon in the design....
Bet they weren't expecting that when they asked the kids for drawings to put on the jersey, lol.

But seriously I think it's a great jersey and for a good cause.

The kids drawing is a great touch...

Gives the whole concept a kind of grounded authenticity a lot of other concept jerseys lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.