What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

myrrh ken

First Grade
With Manlys return to their iconic design most Sydney teams now have settled on classic design/identifiable brand. Tigers really have no idea. This should probably be thier home and just be done with it
20140331110451Heritage_Jersey_small.jpg

Their colours are shocking since the merger, but that's not bad.

I would go for Tigers colours for home and Wests for away to be honest.

Big Salad

Juniors
I hope Wests Tigers stick with their current home jersey for a long time. It's the nicest jersey they've had (think it was designed by an LU member??).

myrrh ken

First Grade
Really? that's awesome! Actually I agree. They mustnt'vé been on the telly much as I hadn't noticed their jersey. Mostly black and the minimal orange and white chevrons are a winner.

The tiger pattern ones were horrible,

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Little video short the Knights have used to introduce the 30 year logo:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
This Raiders v Storm jersey matchup is so nice to watch!!!

No weird gimmicks, no crazy designs. Just two teams with simple and recognisable designs.

Every team that doesnt already have a solid club jersey design (Titans, Panthers, Tigers, Broncos immediately come to mind) need to look at this game and get their shit together...

RoosTah

Juniors
Nothing on the Roosters yet - Still hoping they have a look at revamping our logo to something more classic (obviously I'd love them to go with my suggestion, but I'd be happy just to see anything more classic).

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
This Raiders v Storm jersey matchup is so nice to watch!!!

No weird gimmicks, no crazy designs. Just two teams with simple and recognisable designs.

Every team that doesnt already have a solid club jersey design (Titans, Panthers, Tigers, Broncos immediately come to mind) need to look at this game and get their shit together...

2 less sponsors per jersey be nice

Tiger air logo is massive

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
2 less sponsors per jersey be nice

Tiger air logo is massive

Thata another thing i love about this style. While sponsors always look shit, they dont look nearly as bad...

Sponsors logos destroy Vs and stripes. But when the jersey is just a solid colour, the sponsor is able to compliment (or at least not detract too much) from the clubs brand.

The White/Black/CLub colour sponsors are best, but even when Canberra have a big red patch on their stomach you are still left with the strong image of lime green.

The other clubs need to get on this!!

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Yes agreed .. that sternum logo just pisses me off.. what do the clubs get for it $150k ??

Peanuts .. whats that a fringe firsr grader maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts