What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Membership

Pommy

Coach
Just received my members pack much prefer the cap this year, I might even wear it this year.
Got my bronze member gift, bronze bunny keyring. What do silver and gold members get?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just received my members pack much prefer the cap this year, I might even wear it this year.
Got my bronze member gift, bronze bunny keyring. What do silver and gold members get?
I got a silver member certificate and a silver keyring a couple of years ago.

I think gold get a gold key ring, gold certificate and a gold scarf with red and green(I may be wrong).

callmack1

Staff member
I just went and checked out the member zone for the first time since I renewed. Some really good articles in there. the "Chasing 22" one especially.

1483574083783.jpg

Account Manager

2) Click here to register for the 2017 Open Day Junior Member Footy Clinic

3) Click check out and follow the prompts to complete your booking

*To register for the Clinic with the Rabbitohs Membership team please call (02) 8306 9922

Terms and Conditions

• The 2017 Membership Open Day Junior Footy Clinic is restricted to the first 200 entrants only.
  • The 2017 Membership Open Day Junior Footy Clinic registrations are open to both boys and girls aged 5yrs-15yrs and closes 12:00pm Friday 20 January. Junior Members must be 2017 financial to be eligible to register for the event.
  • In the event of wet weather the Junior Member Footy Clinic may be cancelled, all clinic participants will be informed by SMS.

Interested? It’s not too late to renew or become a Member and enjoy this exclusive Member Benefit! For more information visit our website or contact us today.

Phone: (02) 8306 9922

In person: Visit the Membership Team 9am-5pm Monday-Friday Level 4, 261-265 Chalmers Street Redfern.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/01/05/_2017_s_first_member.html

Latest posts