What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Injuries and Suspensions

Steenson123

Juniors
N
What are you on about?
let go of what?
they get picked in rep football. That’s awesome for them. Rewards for being great club footballers.
I don’t know where you get all this garbage about them not caring about south’s.
he’s the club captain for gods sakes.
Murray Graham Cook Walker certainly good enough and deserving to wina title. If they come up empty they will be forever considered bridesmaids or worse scoffed at.
As far as I am concerned Brad Fiddler, Alexander, Gwenda Gould et al they can go off the Coastal Walk near Bondi with blindfolds and keep walking.
I want these guys who have given us fans so much pleasure and excitement to win a Crown and get the plaudits they deserve.
Remember Big Mark Harris? In his FOX sports interview Harris said that he played Gridiron in Canada as a punter and told then Coach Marv Levy [a HOF candidate later on] "Marv I played Rugby League for Australia". Harris then grinned and with a wry smile told the Interviewer that Marv simply stared at him, no enthusiasm he could care less.
Really who cares about Rep RL?? All people recall is how many Titles the great ones won OR failed to win. That counts triple. I keep saying: these players they will be celebrated forever if they achieve it. And ridiculed if they fail.

callmack1

Staff member
For those that missed it, Tyrone Munro has picked up some kind of injury. Suspecting it's a leg injury and it occurred at the end of the Dogs game as he was limping.

No word on the severity but I guess we'll find out more on Thursday if Mavo is at the captain's run and speaks to JD.

Travitoh

First Grade
I'm starting to suspect our medical department isn't up to acratch and it's burnt our season

Runrabbit14

Juniors
I'm starting to suspect our medical department isn't up to acratch and it's burnt our season
Yup, something is not right !!

We have had some very qualified and experienced staff come and go over the last few years in this area ???

At the end of the year I am sure a full review will be conducted but might be too late for this season.

callmack1

Staff member
Kennar confirmed to have ruptured his bicep and has likely played his last game for Souths.

Wish him all the best.

Steenson123

Juniors
Kennar confirmed to have ruptured his bicep and has likely played his last game for Souths.

Wish him all the best.
Nothing against Kennar or Hawkins as humans. But as footballers, give them to someone else. It should have been done seasons ago. The Coach should have developed Kayo Kayo, Karapani and Suluka-Fifita but he has thus far failed to do so and it has cost this club dearly.

callmack1

Staff member
Judiciary - Burgess charged following Round 23: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/judiciary-burgess-charged-following-round-23

What the actual f**k? Are you f**king serious???????? This is an absolute joke. How the hell can you give that a grade 2 when Brown and Fotuaika got the exact same charge for something far worse?? They both got one week. Tom barely hit him in the head, if at all, yet gets the same charge three weeks?

This is just complete and utter BS!! I am fuming. My blood is boiling over this. It's Kangaroo court once again and it's inconsistency at its finest. Once again, we're the ones being screwed over. An absolute joke.

If it wasn't already over, this has the potential to fully end our Season. We're already missing Tatola, no guarantees Sele comes back next week, no guarantees Arrow plays, and now Tom? Far out.

We need to fight this, we absolutely need to. Please fight this Souths, it's do or die.