What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

Nuke

Staff member
Not to be a stickler, but I'd suggest some of the recent posts might be better in the 'mockups, ...' thread.

For the record, I love seeing what us 'regular' folk come up with for kit and logo designs. A big passion of mine too.

Panfas

Juniors
From reading the Western Weekender, it looks as though the company ‘My Place’ will be taking over from OAK Plus on the Panthers jerseys in 2024.

End of an era
One of the most recognised major sponsorships in Australian sport is now over with OAK finishing up as the club’s principal partner following last week’s Grand Final.

My Place will take over as the front of jersey sponsor for 2024, which keen-eyed readers may have noticed I revealed cryptically a couple of months back.

I assume it it this https://www.advantageair.com.au/myplace/
They are currently a platinum partner of Panthers https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/corporate/partners/

Hit The Post

Juniors

Shows their 2024 home & away jerseys in here too

Victoire

Juniors
Manly Angry Birds

how-to-draw-angry-birds-featured-image-1200.png

Saint Doc

Coach
They should have lined up the text for the NRL TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP and SEA EAGLES.
The club logo looks too high compared to the comp logo

Frailty

First Grade
Manly moving in line with simpler modern digital use logos.
Not horrible, not great, tis what it is.
Reminds me of foghorn-leghorn lol

10/10 for sponsor integration on the jersey!
See it can be done nrl clubs!!
Until you see the away jersey has their wordmark in red and black.

MugaB

Coach
Manly moving in line with simpler modern digital use logos.
Not horrible, not great, tis what it is.
Reminds me of foghorn-leghorn lol

10/10 for sponsor integration on the jersey!
See it can be done nrl clubs!!
Yes where's the f**kn wings? If im a manly fan, and wanna see a new logo, the one thing they got over most of the other nrl clubs is big 'ol wings..
It just reminds me of boring chess piece broncos