What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

Slater is an uppity merkin, I can't handle him anymore.

I could handle Jimmy Smith and Andrew Webster. They're both pretty good.

First time ever this morning TK didn't sit on the fence, he got stuck into Roger Rasheed when he tried to defend Kyrgios this morning.

It's a much better show when Jimmy Smith hosts in the off-season. Brad Haddin actually co-hosted over the summer a couple of times and was pretty good also.

Yeah the Nark fire up him beforehand to have a dig at Raseed.

Agree on Haddin. I found his comments last summer on the show interesting and he was fair with his criticisms too.

Whino

Bench
The weekend show is shit.
Jimmy Smith & Ray Thomas carry on like a couple of old woman nattering on about horse racing and woman's sports. Any time Smith talks about other sports like the overnight action Ray Thomas deviates the conversation back to horses.

Brutus

Referee
Jimmy Smith & Ray Thomas carry on like a couple of old woman nattering on about horse racing and woman's sports. Any time Smith talks about other sports like the overnight action Ray Thomas deviates the conversation back to horses.

I only listen when Zorba comes on. Usually around 7.30am. Then it's off.

I usually skip the weekend show because its crap.
I drop in and out of the weekday show depending on talk topics or interviews.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
So it's the same as gus and rabs commentating?

Was listening in yesterday and some bloke who sounded like he'd been at the early opener was giving Slats a gobby over the telephone after Slats copped it from another listener, you'd think he was a f**king returned war veteran with the way this bloke was carrying on.

Blade23

Juniors
I like it when the Nark riles up TK. The only time TK has passion in his voice and takes a stance.

ggmu

Juniors
I like it when the Nark riles up TK. The only time TK has passion in his voice and takes a stance.
Nark got him fired up about the greyhounds the other day. Though I'm still pretty sure the Nark is payed to ring up.

Mr Bean

Juniors
Slater let it out a few months ago he knew the Nark personally. They might have an arrangement.

Latest posts