What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

Brutus

Referee
Slater hates him and had him banned not long after he started because the Nark used to just give it to him deluxe.

The did a bungee jump together after Slater challenged the Nark to attend. He did. He saw the Nark naked and was impressed.

peter file

Juniors
Ray Thomas is nothing but a Peter V'Landys suckhole. The less said about the sycophant sisters TK and Slater the better. Jimmy Smith and Stuart Clark should be the hosts.

Whino

Bench
I'd rather Andrew Webster as at least one co host. Don't like Stuart Clarke argues over everything.

Whino

Bench
Cann someone tell Slats although he is on radio the broadcast is televised!
I get sick of watching him fiddle, stare at the computer, stare out in the distance, look disinterested when TK is talking to him, yawn, stretch and play with his phone.

Mr Saab

Referee
Slats looking bored usually coincides with TK talking about things Slats has minimal knowledge in.

1) NRL
2) American Sports

Slats is only good for cricket and little else. Need well rounded hosts like Jimmy Smith.

Mr Bean

Juniors
Cann someone tell Slats although he is on radio the broadcast is televised!
I get sick of watching him fiddle, stare at the computer, stare out in the distance, look disinterested when TK is talking to him, yawn, stretch and play with his phone.

You forgot.
Scratch himself
Gently swivel on his chair
Tap his fingers on the table
Drink from his cup
Look at the floor
Bite his fingernails
Left one side of his buttocks up like he is farting or about to.

Listening to these blokes on digital radio in the car this morning. I swear to god you can hear Slats breathing and chewing into his microphone.

Mr Saab

Referee
Anyone still listen to this crap?

I might listen for 10 mins of a morning, depending on the topic. The place delivers more advertisements than a val morgan movie at hoyts.
Slats has no knowledge apart from cricket and looks so bored on the show when i watch it on TV before work. I cant see him lasting toooo much longer. Those 3am wakeups must suck

Johnny88

Juniors
I just listen to the podcasts they have with guests just delete the one's I don't want to hear.