What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 7
Clint Eastwood once again went against the Action Heroes advise and put his gun to the head of the Italian Stallion. The man answered but Clint had a far off look in eyes. It was down to your humble narrator as to whether the man with no name pulled the trigger or not. A quick coin toss decided the megastar’s fate.

th
SGLC is dead. He was Sylvester Stallone, Action Heroes aligned Italian Stallion.
----------------------​
Chuck Norris, safe in the knowledge Clint Eastwood would go and kill a bad guy, and wouldn’t possibly kill another action hero, pursued another figure. He tracked down the troubled Mad Max star in a bar.

‘I promise, I’m not an indie. I swear it!’

Norris didn’t care.

th

Soc is dead. He was Mel Gibson, Independent aligned terrible man
---------------------​

Fortunately for the Action Heroes there was one man who listened to wisdom and pursued his target diligently. Chris Tucker kept insisting someone was protecting him, but those cries became more and more hollow the deeper Lundgren’s knife went into him. Eventually the reanimated Universal Soldier twisted his knife and cleaved Tucker into 2 pieces.
th
SeeJay is dead. He was [FONT=&quot]Chris Tucker. Council of United Nauseatingly Terrible Sidekicks aligned Asshole[/FONT]
--------------------​

The Rock had telegraphed to everyone where he could be found tonight. Schneider drove up to his corner where he was chilling and unloaded an entire magazine into him. The People’s Eyebrow would rise no more.

th

KTF is dead. He was The Rock, Action Heroes aligned most electrifying man in all of entertainment

It is now Day

Rebel

First Grade
Now will you guys believe me re trying to recruit soc? I 'think' I know who else isn't town. Just waiting on something...

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day Update

Schneider was all out of friends. He needed to do something quick. He offered his hand to someone who had experience at being a sidekick. The man accepted.

It is still Day