What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Don't Knower

Rabbits20

Immortal
I haven't been on here much these last few days and the same crap is continuing with me not on here. So it's obvious I'm not the problem.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 we both know we have similar views than the others on here i for one know you have greater knowledge in footy than them all on here put together,by me saying this it puts their noses out of joint i dont agree with too many on here becoz they are absolutely clueless when it comes to footy or whats best for souths....rsag and a few others want mcinnes back or wished he stayed honestly i see no point about talking rational sense on here becoz they cant see it we think similar and we have caught them out a few times id predict they are all jealous of us both FACTAMUNDO........Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
lol@tigpies........falling apart wow i see moses wants out to parradontmatta and the ""scumforeverinourshadow"" are after teddy boy....why cant we get teddy then put inglis to centre and buy dwalkz as a centre combo dwalkz/inglis?????..........Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
lol@tigpies........falling apart wow i see moses wants out to parradontmatta and the ""scumforeverinourshadow"" are after teddy boy....why cant we get teddy then put inglis to centre and buy dwalkz as a centre combo dwalkz/inglis?????..........Shadow...
They are falling apart!!!!

Moses can't wait to get out!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
mate we got a lot of weak links in our team thats why we may be on 12-13th place by late fri night lets hope with the 4 panther players out we can win.....Shadow....