What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

http://www.sharks.com.au/news/2015/06/07/rd_13_press_conferencesharks.html

I'm not sure what game he was watching. Most of the Roosters errors were completely unforced.

So why the "unforced" errors ? Unsettled perhaps? Rattled?

What would be the definition of a "forced error?".

I cant argue with most posters football knowledge ,however the assertion ,implied or directly stated , that Flanagan is dumb because of his obvious lack of eloquence or clarity in front of cameras , microphones ,hostile journos etc is puerile.

millersnose

Post Whore
To be fair to the flannophobes there is also the matter of his (and the rest of the hierarchy for that matter) handling on the peptides issue and the lack of imagination in attack

Ads

First Grade
To be fair to the flannophobes there is also the matter of his (and the rest of the hierarchy for that matter) handling on the peptides issue and the lack of imagination in attack

Thats my beef. I don't care about his media skills (though he does come across poorly). Asada is his.

Surely

Post Whore
Thats my beef. I don't care about his media skills (though he does come across poorly). Asada is his.

Des won a premiership using dank

If dank hadn't previously worked for years at a leading nrl club and was some outsider brought in by flanno I'd agree with you.

Since 73

First Grade
That's my beef as well.

Oh plus the fact he is a dumb shite.

Since 73

First Grade
Can't develop talent either.
There's that one.
Good young stars - there games do t go to another level.

Most players play the worst footy of their career when they play under Flanno as well.
Add that to the list.

Since 73

First Grade
All I know is Lyall stepped up after we had gone 0-4 and told the dumb shite to get his head out of his arse and get Bird in the team.

Lyall don't know much about the intricacies of rugby league but he saw Bird in the Nines and could see he was a footballer.

That's more than Flanno can see anyways.

I'd imagine Lyall won't/can't go any further than that.

Bird's inclusion kickstarted our season and I'd say Lyall has worked out if he kept tipping Flanno to what works he wont get rid of him.

Inferno

Coach
So why the "unforced" errors ? Unsettled perhaps? Rattled?

What would be the definition of a "forced error?".

I cant argue with most posters football knowledge ,however the assertion ,implied or directly stated , that Flanagan is dumb because of his obvious lack of eloquence or clarity in front of cameras , microphones ,hostile journos etc is puerile.

I have no idea, but forward passes, a clean drop from dummy half with no one in coee and kicks that don't go 10 off a drop out don't seem very forced to me.