What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

southland

Juniors
Heres hoping the board act in the interests of the club's success not in the interests of the boys club...

Fresh start!

f**k I remember when word came through that Flan had been resigned for three more years during his suspension and how dirty and sad it felt...

Maccas4177

Juniors
This just from the club....

@Cronulla_Sharks: Cronulla Board: Media reports tonight on Gallen & Flanagan are nonsense #WeAreSharks

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Who ever runs that Twitter feed for the club can't even do that right!

#whoareweeeeeeeeee

#wearesharksssssssss

#zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SadShark

Bench
Wh.....what..........what I meant........ummm.......what I meant was you enlighten the forum throng with inspired eloquence when inhaling the finest Peruvian oxygen, whilst being gently paddled on the but-tox?

southland

Juniors
So the Cronula Sharks officially respond to a report that the coaches performance is under review as nonsense.

Yep thats our club to the T. Why would any club review a coaches performance? Ridiculous nonsense.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Remember how I said part of the plan was making Flano uncomfortable?

How do you reckon he felt this arvo?

If there's a performance clause, why would you need to. Results are there to speak for themselves.

I just hope some board member isn't leaking out stuff that could jeopardise whatever deal they're working on.

Surely

Post Whore
So the Cronula Sharks officially respond to a report that the coaches performance is under review as nonsense.

Yep thats our club to the T. Why would any club review a coaches performance? Ridiculous nonsense.

That they even responded to massoud is a negative

Sharkman

Juniors
Absolutely, when the book gets press there'll be plenty of opportunity to respond to Massoud....

I'd like to respond to him now, Fg off Kent.

Latest posts