What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeah he could BB&W. From such meagre beginnings! The first coach to guide the team to GF success will be immortalised by the club and fans alike!

He deserves to be immortalised even if he gets us there, only a select few have done it & it's been a hell of a long time between drinks.

00zyRyder

Juniors
not a criticism as such as you can't really argue effectively with success.
but didn't we have countless games where coach could have blooded a few jets off the
bench here & there knowing origin & possible injuries were probable outcomes.
hell, our overall bench minutes must be one of the lowest in the comp.

so nu gets his chance this week, playing with an under strength line up away to a team that
is desperate to bounce back . xxx fingers he has a blinder.
but with the semis knocking on the door & some unforeseen injuries we might be calling on
some jet players with little or no first grade experience..
that scares the hell outta me.

Card Shark

Immortal
Good point you make, Ryder.

We have only used 19 players all year & it's about to go up 3 or 4, some of which are virgins.

In Flannos defence, we have won 12 straight & it's hard to change a winning team.

Maybe more players could've been rested in between if they were carrying niggling injuries but I'm hoping we didn't really have that.

I'd say he rested Holmes ready for this week, so he had thought about it...maybe a little too late though.

A high percentage of debutants shine in their first game, so I still think we can / will win.

00zyRyder

Juniors
Good point you make, Ryder.

We have only used 19 players all year & it's about to go up 3 or 4, some of which are virgins.

In Flannos defence, we have won 12 straight & it's hard to change a winning team.

Maybe more players could've been rested in between if they were carrying niggling injuries but I'm hoping we didn't really have that.

I'd say he rested Holmes ready for this week, so he had thought about it...maybe a little too late though.

A high percentage of debutants shine in their first game, so I still think we can / will win.

you were spot on mate. the debutants exceeded my expectations and then some.