What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I'm not putting too much stock in the situation (to respond to Fire). I like to think before I act, so shoot me for it. And at least I'm not jaded 24/7 bitching about every single thing under the sun and destined to spend the rest of my life with nothing but cats for company...

That won't happen. I'm a dog person.

adamkungl

Immortal
But seriously, what input is required there? Knightmare likes girl. Girl likes Knightmare. There don't appear to be mixed signals and you're both on the same page. Wing it.

Knightmare

Coach
But seriously, what input is required there? Knightmare likes girl. Girl likes Knightmare. There don't appear to be mixed signals and you're both on the same page. Wing it.

I know what you're saying. What I meant was that I have friends saying "You guys are so in luuurve!" and although some of the common characteristics apply in my case (keep thinking of them and seeing them), some of them don't (i.e the feeling that you absolutely must have them in your life no matter what it takes), hence a little confusion atm.

But I guess you're right, no harm in winging it either! :)

Frederick

Staff member
I know what you're saying. What I meant was that I have friends saying "You guys are so in luuurve!" and although some of the common characteristics apply in my case (keep thinking of them and seeing them), some of them don't (i.e the feeling that you absolutely must have them in your life no matter what it takes), hence a little confusion atm.

But I guess you're right, no harm in winging it either! :)

Gayer than two cowboys eating pudding

When continents drift apart quicker than the legs of the Woman you are dating, it's time for a rethink.

What are you waiting for?

Either she's not keen, you have no idea or you are gay.

I'm willing to go with the consensus around here and just think that you are gay.

Most of what you have posted in this thread seems to point that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.