What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia in Pakistan (3) x ODIs and (1) v T20i, Mar-Apr 2022

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be asleep and will probably appreciate it as much as those who watch it

TheParraboy

Staff member
Needing 163 to win

Aust 3/111 - 11 overs

Finch 38*
Guiding us to victory

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
World champs win by 3 wkts
4 balls to spare

I think only Finch and Zampa only players from the World Cup winning team in the side . No bad effort

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
1 innings and heaps of failures, I'd still ditch him

way too inconstant

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The comments here really are surprising

My first thought is, imagine all that KFC trying to get out, but nearly all the comments are from the Pakis, thanking Australia for coming to Pakistan.

TheParraboy

Staff member
The comments here really are surprising

My first thought is, imagine all that KFC trying to get out, but nearly all the comments are from the Pakis, thanking Australia for coming to Pakistan.

They were also very humble and respectful after the test series and ODI series as well.

I follow a couple of vloggers on FB. Dale Philip (a scotsman) as Luke Darmont (an aussie) These guys are travelling randomly throughout Pakistan and generally vlog street life, shops, hotels, street food etc...The Pakistani people are so humble and giving its off the charts the generosity and friendliness. It leaves Australia to shame tbh. This is Lukes 2nd Pakistan trip, and his first few videos since coming back he mentioned how happy he was to be back, absolutely loves visiting there

On the flip side, a mate of mine told me Pakistan has over 100 terrorist organisations o_O

Latest posts