What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia in Pakistan (3) x ODIs and (1) v T20i, Mar-Apr 2022

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Great chase by Pakistan, albeit against a pretty lightweight Australian attack. That said chasing down nearly 350 is nothing to sneeze at.

4/352 with Babar and Iman scoring hundreds, Pakistan's highest ever successful run chase.

Series tied 1/1 with 1 to play.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously, this has to be Finch's last series, stick a fork in him.

And just on Head, whoever the f**k decided he was not a white ball player and chose to pick him in the test side only was deluded and probably no longer a selector anyway. He was inconsistent in test cricket cuz he was too aggressive too early and I always thought he was ideally suited to white ball cricket. He proved me wrong, albeit inconsistently, that he can play test cricket. However, he really should have been playing white ball cricket all this time, imo.

He may have been inconsistent but a better option than the rig for mine.

Bazal

Post Whore
Seriously, this has to be Finch's last series, stick a fork in him.

And just on Head, whoever the f**k decided he was not a white ball player and chose to pick him in the test side only was deluded and probably no longer a selector anyway. He was inconsistent in test cricket cuz he was too aggressive too early and I always thought he was ideally suited to white ball cricket. He proved me wrong, albeit inconsistently, that he can play test cricket. However, he really should have been playing white ball cricket all this time, imo.

He may have been inconsistent but a better option than the rig for mine.

He should captain the white ball side. f**k Finchy off.

Fair game of cricket. Not a bowlers day esp with our D attack, but good to see some of our backup bats make runs

TheParraboy

Staff member
You would imagine Head to replace Finch when Davey is back?

Though that is more likely after T20 WC.

Regardless of how Finch performs with the bat , can’t see them pissing him off. They held onto him for the last T20 WC where he did nothing and we won it.

If they were to nuke him, they really need to do it very soon, as they would be gearing up making WC marketing material few months before the cup and I’d imagine captains would be a huge part of that

_snafu_

Immortal
Is Finchy considered a good bloke to have in the squad, because his recent performances have not justified his selection.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
His captaincy is so overrated as well, it was really only Warne pushing that barrow as well.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
3rd game on Tonight boyz.

Finch to use up plenty of seeds in an unselfish attempt to get himself back into form.

I see a raiders type performing by the Aussies Tonight so pencil in a 'W'.

simmo1

First Grade
I heard in a recent interview Finch wants to keep going until the WC next year, surely he gets the tap on the shoulder before then. Completely past it.

TheParraboy

Staff member
The Rig will replica that innings he did in NZ moons ago, to guide us to a mammoth score

watch this space

3/26 - 9 overs

Latest posts