What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia in Pakistan (3) x ODIs and (1) v T20i, Mar-Apr 2022

Tweed Titan

Bench
Picking only two NSWelshmen and one of them is Sean Abbott. The selectors only have themselves to blame.

Eelectrica

Referee
Can Finch retire now? He can get a gig as KFC ambassador. I still wouldn't touch the stuff, but it would be something for Finch to do.

Eelectrica

Referee
Perhaps a tricky low total will be Pakistan's Achilles heel. I mean they chased down our super high total afterall.

Eelectrica

Referee
Their was that one time Abbott beat the Brisbane Heat practically on his own. I'm sure this situation is just like that.

TheParraboy

Staff member
9/196

Abbot carving

11 overs to go

If we can get 10 an over from here

Would be a pretty good total

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Pakistan 1/214 win by 9 wickets with 73 balls to spare. Babar again, 105no this time. This lad is a genuine gun.

I've no doubt that Finch will be shielded from any criticism because so many players are out. The guy is not out of form - this is his form and has been for 5 years or so. He's got to go.

mozza91

Coach
Pretty good effort to win a game considering how average our side was.

Finch needs to go. He’s done some good things in the past and has been a decent captain but he’s out of his depth now.

Fangs

Coach
Fatman Finch Brooklyn Clan is stinking it up. We dump him now, dump him during the WC or hope he miraculously finds form.

With Khawaja's form he'd probably kill it there. Or any other numbers of players.

Eelectrica

Referee
This tour has to spell the end for Finchy surely. We effectively start one down with Finch in the side.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Dont know about you lot

But im staying up from 130am tonight to watch Finchy blast a ton from 60 balls in the only T20 v Pakistan
and secure his current tenure in white ball cricket in the Australian side for another couple of years.