What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Konnie

TheDMC

Bench
He didn't get much ball. Did some okay hit ups. Got totally stepped by the hooker (I think) when he was at marker.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Yeah I think I seen him gassing after carting it up twice in one set working their way out of their red zone. Its a lack of 1st grade match fitness for me, particularly for the prop looking Konnie. Also I think Sims physicality in defending him had something to do with that particular instance.

He'll be playing us soon and if he dots down, I'm not sure whether he'll be blowing kisses to the camera or at Cappy in the coaching box. Our boys might look to make him work in defence and tire him out there..

Good showing from Konnie last night.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
He will be good under Neil Henry and most likely turn into a star again

McFaddens coaching and treatment of Hurrell to me showed how inept he is as a coach of any ability. Seeing how many non performers were picked week after week while Hurrell could only get a couple of games as an interchange forward was laughable

Meth

Staff member
Played 80 minutes.

Made a nice break to lay on a try. Ball went to the other side quite a bit.

Missed a few tackles.

WellsNZ

Juniors
He'll be playing us soon and if he dots down, I'm not sure whether he'll be blowing kisses to the camera or at Cappy in the coaching box. Our boys might look to make him work in defence and tire him out there..

Would be a lot of fun to watch if him and Kata are playing on the same side, Kata loves putting guys on their ass, I'm sure he'd relish the challenge of doing that to Kony.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
At the end of the day I still don't regret letting him go. We've got 4 quality centre options in the side, all of whom are safer options than Koni, as exciting as he can be.

Leber

Bench
Konnie is very rocks and diamonds. Hes still the same player he was for us.

When he's on, he's on. Better hope he has an 'off' week next week.

Latest posts