What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge Cup 2016

CC_Roosters

First Grade
No coverage in australia for this round of the cup. Again. Frustrating how inconsistent it is. Luckily I can watch the jillaroos vs the silver ferns womens test match instead

Fox has always shown it in the past i am not sure what has changed this year?

deluded pom?

Coach
Classy gesture from Tony Smith who went into the Oldham changing room after the game to talk to their players.

From the BBC Sports website.

Oldham coach Scott Naylor: "Tony [Smith] came into the dressing room and gave them compliments on some of the structures that they had and a lot of the things that they do.

"He said he didn't want them to lose confidence in the Championship and to take today's defeat in the right way.

"Just for him to come into the changing rooms was amazing because when he left and closed the door, you could see from the look on some of my lads faces that they were in awe."

Last edited:

langpark

First Grade
A great effort by Toulouse today, losing 40-22 to Wakefield! Not a bad effort from Halifax either, losing 28-18 to Widnes.

Evil Homer

Staff member
A great effort by Toulouse today, losing 40-22 to Wakefield! Not a bad effort from Halifax either, losing 28-18 to Widnes.
I was at the match, Toulouse started poorly and were 22-0 down after about 15 minutes but were the better team after that and were unlucky not to get something from the game, their winger bounced the ball when he was going to score midway though the second half and then Wakefield went the length of the field and scored from the next set for a 12 point turnaround. If that didn't happen I reckon Toulouse would've won. Really encouraging for them.

langpark

First Grade
I was at the match, Toulouse started poorly and were 22-0 down after about 15 minutes but were the better team after that and were unlucky not to get something from the game, their winger bounced the ball when he was going to score midway though the second half and then Wakefield went the length of the field and scored from the next set for a 12 point turnaround. If that didn't happen I reckon Toulouse would've won. Really encouraging for them.
oh wow! I hope they put some highlights up, I'd love to see that!

The Partisan

You'll get one for less than $50

Out of curiosity, are there any 'bricks and mortar' locations where you can buy tickets - in Manchester, the RL heartlands or London ?

May not be in a position to know if able to get there till a week or so out and if travelling around will have no printer access for an online purchased tickets ?

roughyedspud

Coach
Not that im aware of..

You be able to print them off somewhere...in the past,when travelling,ive asked the hotel/hostel im staying at if i can forward a email to them and they print it off for me...theyve always said yes

Latest posts