What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Flanno

Card Shark

Immortal
What about Mary f**king Ellen, don't forget that sexy innocent young lady!

Carch has been on the free piss the merkin, we will get a barrage of insanity & profanity soon.

He won't be waking at 4.30 tomorrow!

Last edited:
Doesn't get anywhere need the credit he deserves.

I agree outside of the Sharks he doesn't always get the credit he deserves. But I think that is going to start changing later this year when finally the media can see last year wasn't a fluke.

Don't forget there are some in the media who don't want to give him too much good press because of his involvement in the drugs scandal at the Sharks. You know the moral crusaders who were saying the Sharks didn't know what they were doing by giving him another contract whilst being suspended. They wanted him out of the game for good.

What about Mary f**king Ellen, don't forget that sexy innocent young lady!

Carch has been on the free piss the merkin, we will get a barrage of insanity & profanity soon.

He won't be waking at 4.30 tomorrow!

I always look forward to updates on the nefarious adventures of carcharious .Should write a book,or song .Change all names of course.

Quigs

Immortal
We will have to call him Toby, but everyone will still know he is Kunntah

(had to do that typo thing because the filters wouldn't let me type kunta [as in kunta-kinta] )

Eion

First Grade
Are you sure? long contracts & big houses on the waterfront look like good credit for a plumber.
hes doing great & getting paid accordingly.
You serious? He's not a fugging plummer, he's a premiership winning coach. And not a johnny come lately coach like sticky who inherited his squad, or Bennet with his cushy rides.

Flanno built that squad with great purchases, retention and man management. Then out coached the supposedly best Bellamy in the one that mattered.

Give him a hundred waterfronts.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We will have to call him Toby, but everyone will still know he is Kunntah

(had to do that typo thing because the filters wouldn't let me type kunta [as in kunta-kinta] )

Or maybe it's just wrong.

It is Kunte Kinte

Quigs

Immortal
Funny thing is one of my nicknames at school was Kunte Kinte. Or Toby.

So it wasn't Barrel Boy. Those stories I heard must of been just made up then. I know there were plenty of them.

You were a De La Selle lad weren't you? yeah I'm sure of it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah. When I bothered to attend.

Beach was so close you know. So were the boats in Woolooware Bay.

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah. When I bothered to attend.

Beach was so close you know. So were the boats in Woolooware Bay.

Barrel Boy or was it Cabin Boy ... youse know how my memory is these days. But I reckon I was on the Money.

So many stories how could I forget.

Eion

First Grade
Haha. Gal is a plumber too. Captain coach should set up a side business.

The fact is, he is getting credit & getting well paid. Very well. We are luky smart operators, locked him into a long term contract after ASADA, much to this forums(not me) chagrin.

Eion

First Grade
Flan is getting looked after and well paid for his services but I do think he is underrated / or at least under represented by the press in general rugby league circles though. Plenty of flogging over Bennett, Bellamy and others but it's rare to hear about flannos greatness.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Who cares what the journos say anyway? Better he's not talked up. Less pressure to succeed. Able to trundle along happily doing his thang.

Keep the spotlight away AFAIC

Eion

First Grade
flanno has those numpties well and truly covered. Plus, he can tile a gym.

Latest posts