What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cook for an origin bench spot

callmack1

Staff member
Seeing Jonathan Thurston play so averagely makes me feel so much better about GI’s return. GI may not be as good as he was a couple of years ago, but JT is no where near the player he was before injury. He actually looks old for the first time in his career.

Out of curiosity as well. Why do some south supporters go for QLD? That’s just yuck.
Well hey, I'm a Kiwi and I go for Queensland when SOO is on. Is thet yuck? Haha

I mainly only go for them because of GI though.

southsport

First Grade
I haven't seen anything from Koroisau in the first half for manly against the tigers to suggest he should get the origin #9 possie.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I haven't seen anything from Koroisau in the first half for manly against the tigers to suggest he should get the origin #9 possie.
What can he do with his shit team???

He and Jake Turbo have tackled their backsides off and been Moanly' best I feel

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Being from SA, i just wanted to support a winning team too...
Goes to prove how little i knew about RL back then :joy:

FMD. You seriously f**ked up. :joy: Could’ve chosen any team and you chose Souths haha. Surely Melbourne makes more sense being from SA?!

Edit. Don’t worry I just realised NSW is actually closer than Melbourne to SA.

southsport

First Grade
FMD. You seriously f**ked up. :joy: Could’ve chosen any team and you chose Souths haha. Surely Melbourne makes more sense being from SA?!

Strange post, have you been on the turps STID?

Rabbits20

Immortal

It doesn't matter where you live STID as to who you support!!

If you go off that methodology you'd be a Manly man;):):)

Leave brother Callmack alone lol

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Okay okay :joy: but back on topic. Does Maloney or Brooks play number 7? I guess Maloney playing 5/8th makes the most sense, but he looks to be in career best form playing 7 for the Panthers.

Rabbits20

Immortal
On the Ch 9 Monday footy wrap up show they were saying they think both McInnes and Cook will be in the team!

CliveC

Juniors
Okay okay :joy: but back on topic. Does Maloney or Brooks play number 7? I guess Maloney playing 5/8th makes the most sense, but he looks to be in career best form playing 7 for the Panthers.
Brooks is playing well but will he drop his bundle in the big time?
For Southsport,I am supposed to return today,wait and see what the game is!