What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah and thoughts on him...

BuffaloRules

Coach
There are only two people that know the details of the conversation.

Robbie could have called Tallis a liar on the Gould interview.

He didn't and admitted saying some negative stuff about Potter.

How we go from those things to calling Tallis a liar must take a special mind.

Matchball

Bench
He derailed our finals chances.
Plain and simple. He won the origin so that's all that counts.
Reminds me of another captain, the one and only Paul Gallen.

TYGA

Juniors
Wake Up:
We weren't going to be a finals team whether, this happened or not.
Injuries have crippled the team in either case.
The board tried to knife Potter and derailed our season.
Farah was used as the Pawn and admittedly handled it poorly.

Farah is not the issue hear nor is Potter, but its now too late the bird has flown and we will get belted each week for the next 5.

We really need the year to end.

Tiger05

First Grade
Wake Up:
We weren't going to be a finals team whether, this happened or not.
Injuries have crippled the team in either case.
The board tried to knife Potter and derailed our season.
Farah was used as the Pawn and admittedly handled it poorly.

Farah is not the issue hear nor is Potter, but its now too late the bird has flown and we will get belted each week for the next 5.

We really need the year to end.

I agree with most of this. Who knows if the board tried to knife Potter though and who really cares. Someone has to make a decision on who coaches the team and giving coaches long time periods ala Sheens hasn't worked for us.

We obviously need some changes because that was a pathetic display and I don't think you can blame injuries. Who was out - Anasta (a dud), Brooks (he hasn't had a good season), Nofo (a winger), Galloway & Tedesco (who both get injured all the time).

If Im a teammate of Farah Im disgusted with how he as a leader has handled this over the last two weeks.
What are our young guys supposed to think about him?

Are they allowed also to break protocol and give unsanctioned interviews that suit entirely thier own agendas? Id like to see him stripped of the captaincy and fined heavily. The Cowboys debacle was his to own. What should have blown over in 48 hours has taken two weeks and delrailed our season and will cost the club heavily in gate takings over last few weeks ans next years potential sponsors might think twice about us also.

I wont be paying to go and watch this rabble for the rest of the year. Plenty wont.

hutch

First Grade
I agree with most of this. Who knows if the board tried to knife Potter though and who really cares. Someone has to make a decision on who coaches the team and giving coaches long time periods ala Sheens hasn't worked for us.

We obviously need some changes because that was a pathetic display and I don't think you can blame injuries. Who was out - Anasta (a dud), Brooks (he hasn't had a good season), Nofo (a winger), Galloway & Tedesco (who both get injured all the time).

By what measures are you stating that brooks hasn't had a good season?

Matchball

Bench
If Im a teammate of Farah Im disgusted with how he as a leader has handled this over the last two weeks.

Are they allowed also to break protocol and give unsanctioned interviews that suit entirely thier own agendas? Id like to see him stripped of the captaincy and fined heavily. The Cowboys debacle was his to own. What should have blown over in 48 hours has taken two weeks and delrailed our season and will cost the club heavily in gate takings over last few weeks ans next years potential sponsors might think twice about us also.

I wont be paying to go and watch this rabble for the rest of the year. Plenty wont.

Backdooring it after the Storm game done me.
You have a bunch of dejected guys in the dressing room with no captain around.

That's selfish any which way you look at it.

Tiger05

First Grade
By what measures are you stating that brooks hasn't had a good season?

He hasn't really killed them this season. Don't get me wrong for a young kid in first grade he is going pretty well. He just isn't winning us games.

innsaneink

Referee

Pretty much sums it up.

Ive already paid for my tickets to a few more games so might head along to the game only thing worse than spending money on this mob is wasting money on em

innsaneink

Referee
He hasn't really killed them this season. Don't get me wrong for a young kid in first grade he is going pretty well. He just isn't winning us games.
What do you mean?
Like Jarrad hayne wins games for parra?

FMD!

Are you related to that Adrian fella on Sydney sports radio by any chance??

TYGA

Juniors
Take it as read the locker room is against the coach.I misread the entire situation but it appears the only one behind the coach is Farah. The side is turning against both (FARAH & POTTER) the media has got this wrong as the Tele are in bed with Mayer as is Blocker.

Mayer has poisoned the club through the over ambitious assistant manager group. Potter will hand in his resignation. They should hang their heads in shame.

They should all be sacked. Filthy!!!!!!

Take it as read the locker room is against the coach.I misread the entire situation but it appears the only one behind the coach is Farah. The side is turning against both (FARAH & POTTER) the media has got this wrong as the Tele are in bed with Mayer as is Blocker.

Mayer has poisoned the club through the over ambitious assistant manager group. Potter will hand in his resignation. They should hang their heads in shame.

They should all be sacked. Filthy!!!!!!

Wish to add at least loosely how you know what the locker room is thinking?
Kind of significant statement....

Flu or no flu I expected to see the skipper see out the final 15 minutes of the game with HIS troops and endure the humiliating loss and continue to lead.

He is after all a big reason we are in this mess.

Tigerm

First Grade
Flu or no flu I expected to see the skipper see out the final 15 minutes of the game with HIS troops and endure the humiliating loss and continue to lead.

He is after all a big reason we are in this mess.

How is he the reason?

From your past postings, you have a bias against him, but he is not the reason.