What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babe, that would be awesome.

How does this sound...

...Morticia..
chriswalkerbush
Penelope Pittstop
Melon
Bubbles

Bench

Big Poppa Pump
Rooster Cogburn

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's a helluva team. We're going to shatter some dreams (and maybe some records) against the Pirates.

Cammo

Bench
Hi all, sorry I haven't been around lately as I just got moved to a new store at work for a little while and it was taking me 2 1/2 hours a day each way to get to work and home again. It all happened so suddenly that it stuffed me around for a while and I let some things slip. Things are back to normal now so I am sorry if I stuffed anyone around by not being here if you needed me.

I read through the last game and we were unlucky not to get the points as there were some great articles on there.

Cheers,
Cammo

No worries Cammo. All of us have been really busy. So, we totally understand. 2 and a half hours driving each way to work... bugger that. I work from home and shuffling into the next room is usually an effort for me.

Big Mick

Referee
good game guys.

Your score would have beaten everyone else, but we really stuck in for this one, we want the semi's badly and if things go our way we can make them, but its between you and us and relying on the rhino's to lose.

Penrith's for and against aint real flash due to the fact that we've had 0.1 losses and only 1.2 wins so its hard.

But great game guys.

Good luck for the last round, and if you make the semi's, the semi's.

Anonymous

Juniors
You ain't shattering any records this round. Hopefully I can rustle up some Pirate passion. And jeez, 5 players would be nice as well. I feel our 2004 season has mirrored the Warriors- we've stumbled from one humiliation to another, but I still reckon we can beat anyone. We did beat Penrith not so long ago, you know.

And just on BP- I only just read about his passing today (I don't spend much time in the Roosters forum) and I'm stunned. Can't really say much more than that. I always got on ok with BP, at least I thought I did, although I feel saddened that my last memories of him were a couple of silly little tiffs we had about 7s. As far as I'm concerned there was nothing in them, and given that he had far weightier things on his mind, I highly doubt they worried him much either. I must say I was a little miffed about what was going on with BP of late, and this certainly makes everything a lot clearer. Just tragic. The only memories I'll have of BP are positive ones.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Penelope Pittstop said:
I'll be around a bit more from round 9. Raider69 has been banned indefinatley. Due to this fact, we are going to have to find a replacement for him. I'd like to thank Nick for his time with Easts. I believe Nick will be part of a Raiders team next year [if he is allowed to post again].

I am back now, i am in the middle of my HSC so it looks like im out for the rest of the season and im hoping to link up with the raiders team next season

Id like to thank you all for taking me in, i wasnt the best scorer but you guys were always willing to help me, thanks and GO EASTS IN 2004!

Ta Nick.. Thanx for being part of the team. Ozzie and I saw what happened at the beginning of the season and thought we'd offer you a team to join. Glad you enjoyed your stint with us. Best of luck with your HSC.

Mick who'd have thought we'd be sweating on a Rhino's loss :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
HEHEHEHE

I know

But i think Souths will knock them off.

We both gotta get past the pirates and eels first.

but if we both do, u'll go through on F & A, and damn u'll go on with it to and win a 3rd title.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Heh, I was mostly mentioning smashing the Pirates because you've got my old mate, MrCharisma in your lineup. He's going down. :p

roosterboy60

Juniors
Big Mick said:
HEHEHEHE

I know

But i think Souths will knock them off.

We both gotta get past the pirates and eels first.

but if we both do, u'll go through on F & A, and damn u'll go on with it to and win a 3rd title.

Isn't someone forgetting about the Lions??? :lol: If Souths win and we beat Newtown, we have the best for and against...although beating Newtown is a tough ask.

RB60, we haven't forgotten about you guys. I do think that our for will be awesome after the next round, as if Rhino's do lose, 4th spot will be dependant on it. I'm proud of what you've achieved this year.

Easts players, I will be doing up my Gold Coast Dolphins article, I haven't written it up as yet, as the NRL will be deciding on Monday what they are doing regarding the 16th team, so depending on the outcome, I will write something that is current.

f7s_easts_1.gif

Easts Team

11. ...Morticia...
2. Chriswalkerbush [c]
8. Bubbles
12. Melon
1. Penelope Pittstop

Bench

3. Big Poppa Pump
10. Rooster Cogburn
15. mojo

Status