What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Half time against the slime

TiggaPlease

I think we need Matt McIlwrick to play the 80 so we can have a four forward bench. The big guys were all stuffed in the last 20. Liddle can play the year out in NSW cup.

Moses kicking game is rubbish,it virtually handed Parra a win,his halves partner is even worse,is there a slower turnstile in the game then this plodder ?

BuffaloRules

Coach
Chee- Kam has been going ok...

Maybe move him to starting centre and Idris to bench...

Idris in short spurts to make some impact when the starting forwards go off might be the go...

Disgruntled

Juniors
Congradulations Parra, you bought a rat, hide the cheese.
The usual below par performance.

As my chum Morrissey once sang "I'm so very sickened ... "

Tiger05

First Grade
Chee-Kam is killing it. I thought Idris was great. He gets caught out with speed and Nofo is a terrible defensive player so we are going to have issues on that side but Idris really put in today. We need to buy some quality players but it's just that we are a dumb footy team especially with "cry baby" Moses being called on to make the big plays.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Moses kicking game is rubbish,it virtually handed Parra a win,his halves partner is even worse,is there a slower turnstile in the game then this plodder ?

No - JLJ along with Kevvie are in the Rankin category of not up to NRL standard...

He can't be picked again even if Moses is let go...

Shredder

Juniors
There is your problem - if Moses is let go - we are stuck with LJ regardless, as Brookes is the only other half at the club.

LJ in my opinion is a decent depth player for now.

Shredder

Juniors
I would play Lawrence at 6. Happy enough with ET - but you know as well as I do thats not going to happen.

Tiger05

First Grade
Taylor at 6 may work but he might get caught out for speed. Our halves today were pretty f**ken ordinary. Taylor wouldn't be any worse than those two.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I would play Lawrence at 6. Happy enough with ET - but you know as well as I do thats not going to happen.

They may as well experiment... This season is up the creek...

Can't see the point in picking players that won't be at the club next year...

Clifferd

Coach
Lol...

Who are we going to blame next week when he is gone?

If You don't think he cost us the game you've got nfi

Kick on the 3rd tackle straight down the throat of gutherson no wingers back for Paramatta. He runs up to their 40 metres with instant momentum

Once again we lead 22-10 grubber kicks straight down the throat of gutherson on last tackle. They get a roll on, score.

Throws a f**king dumb as f**k pass to Nofo while we lead 22-20, Jennings runs 80 metres and they end up scoring.

Last play of the game. Moses kicks straight to one of the Parra players on the full in goal. 7 tackle set

Disgusting

Tiger05

First Grade
Moses was terrible. It was like he was throwing that game. The one positive is that he is going from this club. Inconsistent and a prima donna.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Watch the news show his try and say how great he was , and how he showed the Eels what he can do for them bla bla bla
The media r an absolute disgrace with the constant sensationalist narrative they portray re the wankas performances especially since he signed with parra.

The reporting in all forms of media after the cowboys win was so distorted in favour of the wanka emphasising that he was sensational & won us the game just so they can undermine the club for not signing the wanka.

If the overpaid wanka played like he was worth half the money he was seeking from us then we would've won today.He was woeful in the 2nd half when we needed competent game management from our chief organiser.Parra can stick this impostor up there rectum !!

BuffaloRules

Coach
If You don't think he cost us the game you've got nfi

Kick on the 3rd tackle straight down the throat of gutherson no wingers back for Paramatta. He runs up to their 40 metres with instant momentum

Once again we lead 22-10 grubber kicks straight down the throat of gutherson on last tackle. They get a roll on, score.

Throws a f**king dumb as f**k pass to Nofo while we lead 22-20, Jennings runs 80 metres and they end up scoring.

Last play of the game. Moses kicks straight to one of the Parra players on the full in goal. 7 tackle set

Disgusting

His kicking game has always been terrible... Not just today...

Who takes it over though? Brooks? His is no better... I can't recall seeing LittleJohn kicking it too much in general play either...he certainly wasn't under instructions from Ivan to step it up today...

Who is going to be the new goal kicker? Rankin?

Moses is imoving on and I don't particularly give a shit now...

Don't expect his departure to make Kevvy a better reader of the opposition attacking plays on his own line.,Edward Scissor Hands Lawtence to be able to catch a pass ... Little John to give us absolute anything or the myriad of other issues with this team at the moment to be resolved...

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
Brooke's kicking game is 1000% better and always has been .. just show pony has dominated the role.

Clifferd

Coach
I don't know how Moses has made it this far as a half with a kicking game like that

My grandma has a better kicking game then that

3rd tackle...no pressure...kicks it straight down the throat of gutherson

Hoooly doly