What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Half time against the slime

Front-Rower

First Grade
I don't know how Moses has made it this far as a half with a kicking game like that

My grandma has a better kicking game then that

3rd tackle...no pressure...kicks it straight down the throat of gutherson

Hoooly doly

There is no one else at the club as they put their eggs in one basket for the dream pairing of Brooks and Moses who have been playing together since they were in dipars

Clifferd

Coach
There is no one else at the club as they put their eggs in one basket for the dream pairing of Brooks and Moses who have been playing together since they were in dipars

Teddy got us a few repeat sets. Maybe give him a shot? His short kicking game didn't look too bad

macnaz

Staff member
I don't know how Moses has made it this far as a half with a kicking game like that

My grandma has a better kicking game then that

3rd tackle...no pressure...kicks it straight down the throat of gutherson

Hoooly doly
Im going to miss his midfield bombs

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think teddys gunna stay, his comments after the game were positive. We'll have to pay but he'll be worth it.

Woods will go, I just wish the softcock would announce it. My guess is it will be the Monday after the Bulldogs game.

simmo05

Bench
Really if parra didnt butcher a shitload we would have been down by 30 at halftime again. Edge defence was absolute snot. How do you fix it? Idris is slow but is improving alot every week. Seems our line has not learnt to slide. At 1 stage there, idris is in the centre of the field!
The turning point for me was when mcillwrick and sue went off. Sue was killing them and mm carving up every set from dummy half. I still have not calmed down about moses. He needs to finish the year in reggies. Oh 1 last thing, where the f**k was our captain woods in the last 20? Cant remember 1 run. And could you imagine moses tanking on james grahams watch? He would have choked him.

Tiger05

First Grade
I think teddys gunna stay, his comments after the game were positive. We'll have to pay but he'll be worth it.

Woods will go, I just wish the softcock would announce it. My guess is it will be the Monday after the Bulldogs game.

This is the best case scenario. We keep a quality player and get rid of a dud who is overpaid.

Personally I think that they both stay.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Really if parra didnt butcher a shitload we would have been down by 30 at halftime again. Edge defence was absolute snot. How do you fix it? Idris is slow but is improving alot every week. Seems our line has not learnt to slide. At 1 stage there, idris is in the centre of the field!
The turning point for me was when mcillwrick and sue went off. Sue was killing them and mm carving up every set from dummy half. I still have not calmed down about moses. He needs to finish the year in reggies. Oh 1 last thing, where the f**k was our captain woods in the last 20? Cant remember 1 run. And could you imagine moses tanking on james grahams watch? He would have choked him.

I wasn't a fan of MM at first but he has well and truely won me over. You could argue that after Nofo he has been our best player this year. I don't think our slide was because he went off as JL was still pretty good, it was more so a poor kicking game and management from our halves, that gave parra a sniff and they went on with it.

I remember woods doing 2 things all game. 1 was droppping the ball when trying to offload in the set after our first try, the second was nearly giving away an 8 point try trying to be a tough guy after Semi scored. Otherwise where was he? He is currently our 4th best prop and in no way is leading like a captain should be. Time for him to resign or say he is leaving so we can make ET captain and bench woods.

simmo05

Bench
Yeah vic his position as captain has certainly become untenable. Taylor for me, or tedesco.

Clifferd

Coach
I wasn't a fan of MM at first but he has well and truely won me over. You could argue that after Nofo he has been our best player this year. I don't think our slide was because he went off as JL was still pretty good, it was more so a poor kicking game and management from our halves, that gave parra a sniff and they went on with it.

I remember woods doing 2 things all game. 1 was droppping the ball when trying to offload in the set after our first try, the second was nearly giving away an 8 point try trying to be a tough guy after Semi scored. Otherwise where was he? He is currently our 4th best prop and in no way is leading like a captain should be. Time for him to resign or say he is leaving so we can make ET captain and bench woods.

I want to see MM play 80. He could handle it sinch

I like Liddle but MM is ticking all the boxes ATM and we need an 80 min hooker not 2 hookers in the team

We could also use an extra prop on the bench

BuffaloRules

Coach

What did Tedesco say?

macnaz

Staff member
Must say unlike Woods .. Teddy has looked very positive and still looks very much a part of the team. Hope its a good sign

Vic Mackey

Referee
What did Tedesco say?

"I don't want to rush into a decision and then make the wrong one," Tedesco said. "I have had contract dramas before [reneging on a deal to join Canberra in 2014]. So I want to make it right before I rush into anything just to get it over. We'll take as much time as we need. We had a bit of instability in the coaching in the first few weeks when we didn't know who was in and who was out. Ivan came in and gave us a simple game plan. That's helped our footy on the field.

"You can see the improvement we have had in the last few weeks and that is positive for me and positive for the team that we're going in a positive direction. It's good to have that. I am just taking everything into consideration."

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...sk-for-a-release-himself-20170417-gvmdzb.html

Rabbits20

Immortal
If You don't think he cost us the game you've got nfi

Kick on the 3rd tackle straight down the throat of gutherson no wingers back for Paramatta. He runs up to their 40 metres with instant momentum

Once again we lead 22-10 grubber kicks straight down the throat of gutherson on last tackle. They get a roll on, score.

Throws a f**king dumb as f**k pass to Nofo while we lead 22-20, Jennings runs 80 metres and they end up scoring.

Last play of the game. Moses kicks straight to one of the Parra players on the full in goal. 7 tackle set

Disgusting
Geez you are butthurt!!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tedesco looks to have free reign to do as he likes in attack. This is smart.

That dummy half run to set up Moses was brilliant. His speed and power off the mark is phenomonal.

After that game yesterday, I am comfortable with the clubs decision to pull his offer and let him go to Parra.

I thought he showed glimpses of good footy in the first half, but bottled it when the team dropped their heads. He is not a player who can direct a team around the park.

I wouldn't release him though unless we get something back. We certainly should not be paying him to finish the year at the Eels. If he doesn't want to cede his remaining salary for the year, and the Eels don't want to trade for another player (Beau Scott or Nathan Brown would be great IMO,) Moses should be forced to run around for the Magpies in RMC for the rest of the season.