What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What is relevant here is injury updates, people click on this thread to check up on our injured players but instead they get this crap.

As you were.

hybrideel

Bench
anyone know if these injury return dates mean return expected return to field or just return to fulltime training? With the talk of Frank coming back, given he had a foot injury which would have kept him off his feet for a while, you would expect he would need to get fitness levels up before returning to top grade

chiefy1

Juniors
anyone know if these injury return dates mean return expected return to field or just return to fulltime training? With the talk of Frank coming back, given he had a foot injury which would have kept him off his feet for a while, you would expect he would need to get fitness levels up before returning to top grade

I know frank was having an opposed session with Meehan last week.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Interestingly, Terepo is visible in the last training gallery, albeit in the orange non contact training shirt. He is due back in round 22 according to the latest injury report. Meanwhile Frank Pritchard (due back after the bye) isn't apparent in the training gallery. Could be to do with the fact Fritchard has a lower body injury (and is therefore spending every session doing cardio) while Terepo has been able to run for several weeks now.

Stevie

Bench
Interestingly, Terepo is visible in the last training gallery, albeit in the orange non contact training shirt. He is due back in round 22 according to the latest injury report. Meanwhile Frank Pritchard (due back after the bye) isn't apparent in the training gallery. Could be to do with the fact Fritchard has a lower body injury (and is therefore spending every session doing cardio) while Terepo has been able to run for several weeks now.

Hmm, good point mate. We could certainly do with some troops back. I have a fear that Fritchard will be useless with much lost game time.

I do think though that Terepo could slot back in off the bench and really add some impact during the tiresome part of the game.

Djay

Juniors
Hmm, good point mate. We could certainly do with some troops back. I have a fear that Fritchard will be useless with much lost game time.

I do think though that Terepo could slot back in off the bench and really add some impact during the tiresome part of the game.
Agreed on both points, Terepo provides some major impact and damage off the bench to tiring defences, will be interesting to see what happens when we get some troops back.

woddy

Juniors
Eelsforlife
7 mins ·
NRL casualty ward round 19:

July 16, 2017 5:38pm
The Daily Telegraph

NRL CASUALTY WARD

Eels

Isaac De Gois (Concussion, Indefinite)

Frank Pritchard (Foot, Round 20)

Peni Terepo (Pectoral, Round 22)

Kaysa Pritchard (Knee, Season)

Manu Ma’u (Knee, Indefinite)

Beau Scott (Bicep, Season)

Tim Mannah (Concussion, Indefinite)

Josh Hoffman (Knee, Round 20)

from farcebook post.
Manu Mau...... NOOOOOO .

hybrideel

Bench
Ok so we are now 5 days post surgery and things are going ok. Still feel like I'm being hit in the shin with an axe for the first few minutes every time I stand up but sleeping is now possible albeit with the help of heavy doses of narcotics. According to the doc I'll be able to do 1km runs within 2 months which will be a good effort considering it has probably been 10 years since I've done that

Kornstar

Coach
Ok so we are now 5 days post surgery and things are going ok. Still feel like I'm being hit in the shin with an axe for the first few minutes every time I stand up but sleeping is now possible albeit with the help of heavy doses of narcotics. According to the doc I'll be able to do 1km runs within 2 months which will be a good effort considering it has probably been 10 years since I've done that

How rude of the club to leave you off the list! I fixed it for you.

7 mins ·
NRL casualty ward round 19:

July 16, 2017 5:38pm
The Daily Telegraph

NRL CASUALTY WARD

Eels

Isaac De Gois (Concussion, Indefinite)

Frank Pritchard (Foot, Round 20)

Peni Terepo (Pectoral, Round 22)

Kaysa Pritchard (Knee, Season)

Manu Ma’u (Knee, Indefinite)

Beau Scott (Bicep, Season)

Tim Mannah (Concussion, Indefinite)

Josh Hoffman (Knee, Round 20)

Hybrideel (Knee, Season)

84 Baby

Referee
Best thread hijacking ever