What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack bird

To be fair, second game back, bugger all preseason. Clearly unfit and the entire squad playing like utter rubbish both weeks he is back.

If they turn on him, given all that, then they are worse scum than I have thought and that was already a very low bar from my point of view

Stake Removed

First Grade
It all comes back to Bennett, he lost Hunt, then let Benji Marshall go, was left with 2 of the cuff halves, there halves are ok, if they have an organiser.

It all comes back to Bennett

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Donkeys are very lucky to be on any points at all....Got gifted that penalty goal incorrectly v Tigers and Cows headbutted the goalpost in the dying minutes trying to snatch a win. Other than that they've been smoked by the Stains and Tits.

carcharias

Immortal
Away camping, f**k all service.

Just found out Broncos didn’t beat Titans.

Happy f**king days!!

What was the score?

How many at the game?...they would’ve all thought they were flogging the Titans...would love to have seen the disappointment on their faces!
Where did you go camping?

Stake Removed

First Grade
I reckon this is a Hayne type situation. He will be back in Sydney next year.

Apparently he has settled in very well at club thats off the field, and basically shouldnt have played against Tigers really was only due back this week.

That tells me Bennett hit panic station early

roboshark

Coach
Great spot. I saw it develop from just the vans and a kiosk and a hall to now a whole heap of cabins and upmarket accom

My dad built a lot of the cabins

Card Shark

Immortal
Great spot. I saw it develop from just the vans and a kiosk and a hall to now a whole heap of cabins and upmarket accom

My dad built a lot of the cabins

Cool. When I was an apprentice, remember going there to put the power into the site. Bloody long time ago.

Quigs

Immortal
I spent some years in Gloucestshire before I packed up the covered wagon and headed north to Queenslandia