What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korbin out?

Caped Crusader

Juniors
The Broncos need more centres, not props. They'll be looking to spend $ there so I'm not surprised they low balled Korbin, if what is being reported is indeed the truth

slotmachine

First Grade
All these blokes that signed under Hagan end up with significantly less money on their next contract. Clydesdale went from $250k+ to second tier. Gagai will be next to get the big pay cut.

Alex28

Coach
The Titans will pay Gagai "Knights money".

I'm astounded that Sims is on $400K and he is prepared to take a pay cut to get out of here. He is at his peak of his earning potential based on how much we are overpaying for him.

He and his manager are fools. Take the money and pray you can get half of it next year!

Spot On

Coach
The Broncos need more centres, not props. They'll be looking to spend $ there so I'm not surprised they low balled Korbin, if what is being reported is indeed the truth

I think they have a good crop of young blokes but I wouldn't say they are flush with quality front rowers.

It's going to be interesting to watch what happens up there this year.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
I think they have a good crop of young blokes but I wouldn't say they are flush with quality front rowers.

It's going to be interesting to watch what happens up there this year.

Never said they were flush, just that their need for centres was far more pressing. Especially given what's happening with that idiot Roberts

Spot On

Coach
I was hoping that had stopped. Maybe Brown will allow the cover of a small amount if Souths get close to the mark.

Knight76

Juniors
And Pauli is likely gone for the season from a car wreck.

*epic sigh*

Things just never change for us.

And I will be bitterly disappointed in Brown if we let Sims go and have to pay anything. He stated previously those days were over.