What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
First Half (prior to this game)
Tigers 7th - 4 wins, 3 losses, For 76, Against 80
Bulldogs 16th - 1 win, 6 losses, For 36, Against 82

Second Half
Bulldogs 2nd - 5 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss, For 74 Against 34
Tigers 16th - 1 win, 6 losses, for 34, Against 112

Tiger05

First Grade
Woods is having one of his better games. He is an overrated hack. Moses is just running it and letting Brooks handle the play and Brooks looks good.

You are 100% right though in that there is another half of footy to go.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
His cover defence is always much better than it is today. Showing no urgency

BuffaloRules

Coach
Tigers attacking options in the opposition 20 have been ordinary all season...

Need to bring in some players that are going to address this for next year...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brooks applying himself much better in defence. He's moving more freely too, so I assume he's had his hamstring and a few niggling injuries all healed.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Scores level and the dogs down to 12 men. These are the games you should win, no matter who you are.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brenko Lee and Greg Eastwood handed us that game in the end.

Credit to the side defensively though.

Brooks man of the match for mine.

Clifferd

Coach
Brooks or nofo.

Some absolute howlers went against us, no way in hell that Bulldogs try was a try.

Held in a tackle, passes off the ground and the 40 forwadd passes in the lead up

That "dangerous tackle" on Morris

Plus we bombed about 3 tries

We were the much better team

BuffaloRules

Coach
Suli is going to be a awesome...still so young but looks powerful.....

So no doubt they will lose him he is next off contract...

Tiger05

First Grade
Woods MOM .. wtf!!! No way in hell was he our best . Brooks, Nofo , Lawrence , Taylor take your pick

Wanka gets his typical game. He gets stats but rarely does the hard metres. Muppet was crap. Turdface was decent. I can't wait to see the back of these traitors though.

Brooks, Nofo, Suli, Lawrence and ET were good. Kev deserves a mention as well. He stuffed up a bomb but he kept going.

ET made some mistakes out there but geez he works hard. Sue and Ava belted it up.

Suli is a weapon.

Tigerm

First Grade
Woods MOM .. wtf!!! No way in hell was he our best . Brooks, Nofo , Lawrence , Taylor take your pick
I thought Brooks or Nofo, slightly leaned towards Brooks though, he is a strong kicker of the ball isn't he. I think Teddy is a good player, but jeeze he hogs the ball.

Tiger05

First Grade
Suli is going to be a awesome...still so young but looks powerful.....

So no doubt they will lose him he is next off contract...

We have to keep this kid. He can't be put down. I'd love to see him bust the line but at 18 he looks like a man against boys.

You just knew the WT were a chance today when all the experts picked the dogs to win,we will lose to teams like Parra,Titans and the Knights but turn around and beat teams like the Cowboys,Dogs or Broncos when not expected to do so.