What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misanthrope's Significant Others (Season 1, coming soon to MTV)

AILD

Bench
i just ate two family sized pizzas from panthers pizzas in penrith....im f**king full.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I had a 6am phone conversation with the (in)famous South African this weekend. She had texted me on Thursday with the above effort, and went on to tell me she would missed sleeping with me while we chatted.

The real topper was her asking (out of the blue) how many girls I'd kissed she'd left, and then saying (when I hinted at coming back) that in a perfect world we'd hang out next year as really good friends and see where it went. I was drunk, so don't recall it exactly, but she said she either wanted 'all or nothing' when it came to us.

Must say, I'm confused. She's been texting non-stop these past few days :lol:

In other news, spent the better part of the weekend in bed with the Kiwi. Good times, good times.

Don't hate me - in just over seven days I'll go back to being perenially alone :crazy:

Monk

Referee
I had a 6am phone conversation with the (in)famous South African this weekend. She had texted me on Thursday with the above effort, and went on to tell me she would missed sleeping with me while we chatted.

The real topper was her asking (out of the blue) how many girls I'd kissed she'd left, and then saying (when I hinted at coming back) that in a perfect world we'd hang out next year as really good friends and see where it went. I was drunk, so don't recall it exactly, but she said she either wanted 'all or nothing' when it came to us.

Must say, I'm confused. She's been texting non-stop these past few days :lol:

In other news, spent the better part of the weekend in bed with the Kiwi. Good times, good times.

Don't hate me - in just over seven days I'll go back to being perenially alone :crazy:

thats it, give me your phone.

i shall supervise your phone until further notice.

Misanthrope

Staff member
thats it, give me your phone.

i shall supervise your phone until further notice.

Never hurts to keep another kettle on the fire. On the off chance I come back this way, there's two girls vying for my attention :D The Kiwi doesn't want any commitment, so it's open season. Hell, she tried to get me to invite the drunk South Korean girl who showed up at my apartment in the other night :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Don't ever say that. I have next to zero skill with women. I've just blundered hopelessly into this. I will never, ever attribute that to anything more than luck and the lack of decent (morally) guys in this country :lol:

Monk

Referee
Don't ever say that. I have next to zero skill with women. I've just blundered hopelessly into this. I will never, ever attribute that to anything more than luck and the lack of decent (morally) guys in this country :lol:

hmmmm, luck you say?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just an update, for the long time readers :)lol:)

The South African chick is now dating her friend Cindy. Yes, she's a lesbian for the time being. That tickles me in a way that, if my girlfriend did it, I'd be all like 'Ooh, that's nice'.

The Kiwi chick has put on weight. That made me happy.

I have been with the current lass (an American) for almost six months. I touch down in the States on our six month anniversary for a six week tour of the States. Very excite!

Misanthrope

Staff member
so you turned her

Nah, we'd been broken up six months by this point and she'd gone back to her ex (the one she cheated on with me), so I blame him.

That, and her lesbian lover has a long tongue.

half

Coach
wow dood you are working your way through as many continents as jeremy mohekey, a porirua local. mind you, he's done it without leaving his mom's house

Misanthrope

Staff member
wow dood you are working your way through as many continents as jeremy mohekey, a porirua local. mind you, he's done it without leaving his mom's house

Two to go!

Antarctica doesn't count.

Latest posts