What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Moses

Bazal

Post Whore
Sandow was 3 times the player Moses ever will be regardless of what you think of his defence, which is still better than Moses. The Moses sycophant club is pathetic here. Props to the ones that can call a spade a spade without being a childlike and naive sports fan: Moses has been as I expected he would be, worse than Gutherson and a throwback to Mortimer.
tumblr_lybwx9Le8n1qfy2kdo1_250.gif

Swiftstylez

Bench
My age is insignificant, unless that is a prerequisite to join the hemanmortsloversclub. Oops I mean Moses. The sign on the door would be: "At least the lad had a go".

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sandow was 3 times the player Moses ever will be regardless of what you think of his defence, which is still better than Moses. The Moses sycophant club is pathetic here. Props to the ones that can call a spade a spade without being a childlike and naive sports fan: Moses has been as I expected he would be, worse than Gutherson and a throwback to Mortimer. Anyone that actually believes otherwise needs a new interest because you are obviously too intellectually impaired to analyse the most basic of rugby league evidence.
How do you think Moses' and Sandow's stats would compare?

Swiftstylez

Bench
Is that a gif of you masturbating over the thumping from Thurston last weekend who shows how much influence a playmaking half has?

Swiftstylez

Bench
How do you think Moses' and Sandow's stats would compare?
Stats... In a wooden spoon team vs a team that king brad arthur has had years to build. Not comparable, but I will tell you that at least Sandow could find Semi and attempted to make tackles. So Moses stats so far at the eels are definitely not good enough

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Stats... In a wooden spoon team vs a team that king brad arthur has had years to build. Not comparable, but I will tell you that at least Sandow could find Semi and attempted to make tackles. So Moses stats so far at the eels are definitely not good enough
How about their stats just for 2014 and 2015?

Swiftstylez

Bench
How about their stats just for 2014 and 2015?

Different teams not comparable.

Here is a stat that is current: The Eels have conceded 70 points in three games since Moses came. Does that sound like a team that has found direction? Do you think that is appropriate when the teams played have largely been shit?

Bazal

Post Whore

Here is a stat that is current: The Eels have conceded 70 points in three games since Moses came. Does that sound like a team that has found direction? Do you think that is appropriate when the teams played have largely been shit?

We conceded 76 in the three before he came....

Swiftstylez

Bench
You don't deal well with opposing views, do you?

Lol pot, kettle, black. What does that even mean? The point of this place is to discuss and debate not to agree vigorously. After so much of your life and time wasted on this forum I think you would realise that by now. I think the real thing is, you don't like being challenged as you desperately seek approval. You burst out in tears when people challenge things as trivial as parents wanting to instil values in their children.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol pot, kettle, black. What does that even mean? The point of this place is to discuss and debate not to agree vigorously. After so much of your life and time wasted on this forum I think you would realise that by now. I think the real thing is, you don't like being challenged as you desperately seek approval. You burst out in tears when people challenge things as trivial as parents wanting to instil values in their children.

tenor.gif

Remove head from anus. Plant tongue in cheek. You'll enjoy life a lot more. Thank me later

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol. That's almost clever. So by your standards it's top drawer material.

Can't spell, but a solid B+ for effort

Here, have a stamp.

CS27Smiley_Face_Self_Inking_Reward_Stamp.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So why are you trying to compare Sandow, whose career ended in 2015, with Moses, whose career began in 2014 and is still ongoing?
Here is a stat that is current: The Eels have conceded 70 points in three games since Moses came.
But Moses has been here for four games for two wins - the same 50% record as we had without him.
Does that sound like a team that has found direction? Do you think that is appropriate when the teams played have largely been shit?
The losses were both against teams that finished top four last year.

Also, given we are 50% winning since Moses arrived, would you expect a team to gradually improve as their new halfback settles into the team?

Latest posts