What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opposition watch

eddiesmith

Juniors
I assume a West Tigers win is best for us in the next game? Gives Cowboys everything to play for next week and Knights guaranteed the wooden spoon therefore nothing to play for

Card Shark

Immortal
Knights have the spoon locked up, even with a Tigers loss.

I'd rather the cowboys win, to be primed to smash the broncos next week.

They look likely after a slow start.

carcharias

Immortal
Cows are done
They'll be fodder in a finals match
Manly should beat warriors
Panthers at home should beat dragons who I saw have the flu.
This flu going around is a ten day thing
I been off work for 2 weeks with it and minding my kids.
My wife had it and didn't get out of bed for a week.

The 8 stays as is.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh the cows won't go anywhere but let's hope they save all their energy for the Broncos next week.

They will be on a high after last night's win - come from behind & scored some spectacular short range tries off kicks.

I give them a good chance V Broncs.

Quigs

Immortal
When the Stinking Stains season comes to a grinding halt tomorrow I know that they will be okay for next year.

All the dosh Mary stands to make with his circus fight against Floydd Mayweather - they (the stains) will have plenty of money to pay for Benny the Hunt.

21032465_960865660719787_5539785953459111363_n.jpg

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
Storm 36-0 over souffs half time. Useless bunnies, now cam et al will get a breather.