What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opposition watch

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Playing now for second spot which is hard to believe considering the average year we've had. Need a massive and loud crowd tomorrow night to kick.start our charge to the semis. Played like caarrnnts at home all year.....time to aim up and repay the faithful.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I can see the Donkeys getting a bashing up in Townsville but still winning it, Brisbane semi looking likely. If we don't beat the Chooks we're done imo.

carcharias

Immortal
So who's sh*t*ng themselves at the thought of playing the EELS in the finals

I don't get you Rhyno
We are sharks supporters.
We actually have pretty much no history of any sort of rivalry with the Eels.
In fact - the sharks and eels have had a few connections over the years.
The mannahs
Jack Gibson
Ricky
Adam Ritson

You are about the only eels troll I can recall posting in here .
You are definitely the only troll who gloats in here after a non sharks related game.
That's pretty f**king sad.

Mate
Eels are going pretty good
Enjoy it
Maybe you'll finally get to see them win one in your lifetime.

The question is
Why the sharks hate?
It can't be an intense rivalry (a la Manly Dragons )because that doesn't exist.

It must be personal.
A sharks supporter you know has been mean to you?
Or
Did one break you're heart :heart:?

Yep

You need to move on.

...and if the Eels do choke (like in 2009) try to remember it's just a game.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Playing now for second spot which is hard to believe considering the average year we've had. Need a massive and loud crowd tomorrow night to kick.start our charge to the semis. Played like caarrnnts at home all year.....time to aim up and repay the faithful.

Well it hasn't happened yet but it is easy to believe. I'm not even surprised the Eels won. Bit surprised at how easy but was always on the cards

carcharias

Immortal
Well it hasn't happened yet but it is easy to believe. I'm not even surprised the Eels won. Bit surprised at how easy but was always on the cards

I'd rather win by 2 and score 8 than have 30+ put on us and win.
Especially 2 weeks out of the finals

Generalzod

Immortal
Have you ever wondered whether a game can be fixed from the first 10s you already knew the outcome of the match.