What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers sack Griffin 4 weeks from finals

TheFrog

Coach
Oh yeah and then he backs over the 'Ivan was tired' thing, a year after getting them a bee's dick from a GF having copped one of the worst injury tolls since the Japs in WW2.
An injury toll only exceeded by this year's. And still the side clings to a share of 4th as the sacked coach scratches his head.

Pantherjim.

Referee
This is a rare moment where I'm inclined not to side with Phil Gould and the Penrith Board.

If the objective was to keep Nathan and Ivan together as a "Father/Son" sporting entity, why in the blue f*ck did he give Ivan the arse years ago?

I've always been a firm believer in the proverb; "you make your bed, you lie in it" Ivan is now with the Tigers. Deal with it! why should we destibalise another NRL club just so that we can keep Nathan Cleary at the foot of the mountains?

beave

Coach
Side note after watching league life, Marina Go is over her head with this shit, how in the f**k did she get the Tigers gig?

franklin2323

Immortal
Gus says himself that the structure was inferior to that at the Broncos.

I took it too mean a pathway to the NRL. Sharks and Eels have good batch of juniors... Yet sign old has been over playing them.

We are the opposite (Too far opposite in my mind)