What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parkes Trial *live updates*

Avenger

Immortal
parra pete said:
Inu was the star of 2006 trials also, from memory.

But they are just trials.....

But now we have a coach that does not have a hard on for Daniel Wagon

parra pete said:
Inu was the star of 2006 trials also, from memory.

But they are just trials.....

You can only play what's infront of you Pete. INu has been a star in the lower grades for a few years now. Your contacts at Parra can verify this.

Avenger

Immortal
Jake the snake said:
100% spot on mate.

Avenger...trust me when I say Ben Smith has nothing on INU. NOTHING!!

I know mate. Inu glides along the field. Ben Smith runs like a penguin on steroids.

Avenger said:
I know mate. Inu glides along the field. Ben Smith runs like a penguin on steroids.

:lol: ahhh classic. Look I have nothing against Benny but the guy can't move very very slow off the mark and even in top gear he isn't too quick. He has no leg drive and is easily dominated in tackles, I must say that he has very good defence but once a quicker man gets on the out side it's shut the gates.

lucablight

First Grade
Is Inu a better winger or centre?

As far as being ahead of Ben Smith is the team stronger with Ben Smith in the centres and Inu on the wing or Inu in the centres and another winger?

Avenger

Immortal
lucablight said:
Is Inu a better winger or centre?

As far as being ahead of Ben Smith is the team stronger with Ben Smith in the centres and Inu on the wing or Inu in the centres and another winger?

Centre. He is a classic centre. Burt should play outside him.

lucablight

First Grade
From what I hear Inu is very good under the high ball and his defence can be questionable at times so why would you say he's better at centre?

Avenger

Immortal
lucablight said:
From what I hear Inu is very good under the high ball and his defence can be questionable at times so why would you say he's better at centre?

People used to say that ET had a defensive problem. Inu will be a superstar.

Actually lucablight late last year I telephoned JT after the season ended (On Sports Tonight, 2ue) and he himself nominated him as the most talented player in our PL side and the one most likely to become our next star.