What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 Finals v NZW

As outstanding as Nathan Cleary was yesterday against the Warriors, we must also tip our hats and thank the rest of our top 30.

A half dozen of these boys have not played 1st grade this season but no doubt have made the top 17 work and improve on the training paddock.

As much as some individual brilliance is amazing to watch, the team first mentality and solidarity of the club is second to none.

Keep it up team, it makes us old die hards proud of the club achievements.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

MugaB

Coach
He can barely pass a football and makes terrible decisions. He can not play in the halves and shouldn't really play hooker unless we have an injury
Are we talking about nathan cleary again??? Coz that article is trying to give him an 11, personality i'd be giving scotty2hotty an 11 for his rigg

Takeaways -

Fish - I thought he was enormous this game. Was really out there proving to all forwards he is the alpha male of this game. Great defence, line speed, work rate.

Garner - defended really well on that edge. Clearly Ivan has kept this up his sleeve all season, I thought it did a great job on that edge.

Wingers - both were beasts in attack and in defence. You wouldn’t expect anything different from this duo.

Cogger - played his part well again. One criticism is he gave away 2/3 penalties directly. I also think a few times he should’ve shifted the ball, if Luai plays Panthers probably score another 2/3 tries down that edge. However I can’t fault his effort and his defence was really good all game.

Kenny - how good was it to see him back. I think he got pulled early but didn’t matter by that stage. His work from dummyhalf was crisp and his defence was sublime. I thought him and Peach looked better in the 1-2 combo than him and Luke.

Cleary - what’s there more to say? He absolutely owned this game. Looks primed and hungry.

Enjoy the week off!

No shit moron, it was meant to be a joke, one you once again fail to comprehend, and keep having to ask other wtf is going on fmd
Nice backflip. Resort to your pathetic aggressive ways. I will not stoop to your level. I was trying to let bygones be bygones, clearly you won't.