What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 3 Finals v Melbourne

murraymob

Coach

Kilkenny

Coach
Terrific crowd on Friday night. Given we played the Storm I thought the best crowd outcome Would have been in the 25k - 30k so 35k was a great crowd all things considered.

it’s kind of a shame so much happens on field after full time with interviews and the like most of the crowd leaves to beat the rush whether to get out of the car parks or get to public transport.

We stayed behind in the hope of cheering the boys but left after waiting for what seemed like an eternity before the boys got round to saluting the fans. Shame.

We’ve been caught up in car park P1 too often in the past where it can take well over an hour to extract yourself.

MugaB

Coach
Terrific crowd on Friday night. Given we played the Storm I thought the best crowd outcome Would have been in the 25k - 30k so 35k was a great crowd all things considered.

it’s kind of a shame so much happens on field after full time with interviews and the like most of the crowd leaves to beat the rush whether to get out of the car parks or get to public transport.

We stayed behind in the hope of cheering the boys but left after waiting for what seemed like an eternity before the boys got round to saluting the fans. Shame.

We’ve been caught up in car park P1 too often in the past where it can take well over an hour to extract yourself.
I was lucky it took about 25mins to get out of P1 just random really

Latest posts