What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 25 v Gold Coast

globalpanther

Juniors
Turuva
McLean
Tago/Peachey
Critta
Jenkins
Luai
Cleary
Leota
Kenny/Sommerton
JFH
Sorensen
Hosking
Yeo

Soni
LSmith
Leniu
Salmon
18.Eisenhuth

If niggles Id rest Dyl, Bizza, Marto as we then have 5 day turnaround to Parramatta.

Whino

Bench
Any player that needs a rest or injury management should be spared from the Titans. We have good enough depth to rest a few.

A short turn around against Parra. Even though Parra are wounded and falling. They usually give us a hard match.
I would rather Edwards fresh for them.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Ivan has given Mitch Kenny and Spencer the green light to play this weekend.

He still doesn’t know about Tago. What’s going on there?? It was supposed to minor leg issue… that was a good month ago

tripster

Juniors
Ivan has given Mitch Kenny and Spencer the green light to play this weekend.

He still doesn’t know about Tago. What’s going on there?? It was supposed to minor leg issue… that was a good month ago

I watched the presser and wondered the same thing - we don’t even know exactly what Tago’s injury is?!?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Luai wasn't asked about in the presser.

Tago has what Martin had earlier in the year

This is pure speculation on my part. It wouldn't surprise me if Luai was given a weeks 'rest' because of the crazy carryon from fox media (Hooper and Tallis especially). It wouldn't shock me if it was all starting to get to him. Sections of the media have been quite relentless. Perhaps the club decided (in light of what I've mentioned) to give him a spell.