What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Non Parra games

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well, if we accept that QLD is everywhere, as postulated, then Whakatane is in fact Parramatta, because it's all just QLD anyway, so he was an Eels junior and we let him go FFS!!!!

Still less of a stretch than the people who said Keary was an Eels junior
QLD isn't in Wanniassa.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mark Gasnier (after witnessing Dean Pay getting animated, as the Dogs start to gain the ascendancy): "That is a coach who wants a win."

FFS...

Bazal

Post Whore
Braith just said about 23 words and most of them were the exact same word.

"I dunno why they didn't get changed into, into, into, have the got spare boots they can change into, into, into, into, into other boots?"

Someone should reboot him

Braith just said about 23 words and most of them were the exact same word.

"I dunno why they didn't get changed into, into, into, have the got spare boots they can change into, into, into, into, into other boots?"

Someone should reboot him
*unplug

The final penalty was fair enough I guess, but in the Bulldogs final set of possession the Broncos defensive line were between 1 and 3 metres offside (some of them right in front of the ref) at the exact time he yells 'hold, hold' to the defense. Yeh, some of them 'held'.....just several metres in front of where they were supposed to be.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
there really was very low impact in the contact, technically it was a penalty but pretty poor decision imo as it had no effect on the outcome but the penalty did

there really was very low impact in the contact, technically it was a penalty but pretty poor decision imo as it had no effect on the outcome but the penalty did

Sure, but once they went upstairs the video ref had no choice. He intentionally pushed a bloke in a potential try scoring situation

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, but once they went upstairs the video ref had no choice. He intentionally pushed a bloke in a potential try scoring situation

I dont think he should have gone upstairs as I dont think there was sufficient reason to, but yeh once he refers it they have no choice but to get technical

I do think its a case where the ref has affected the outcome of the game, should have gone to golden point imo and then we could watch Benny lose one to GP and have a whinge

TheParraboy

Staff member
that’s a penalty every day of the week, any minute of the game. Just because it was 20-20 and cost the scum dogs the game, or opportunity in golden point means jack shit. Consistency is what we want, we got it.

Dean Pay having a cry over it at the presser. Coach the side better champ, rather than whinge like a tart, you are supposedly a lot better than Hasler for this mob.