What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Bulldogs: Game Day Thread

Basil Brush

Juniors
Very well controlled performance in those conditions.

I think we are not a naturally smart team but we played smart tonight.

Incorrect

Coach
I have a feeling that BA has instructed the halves to play conservative down the stretch and not put on too many plays if the result is in hand... I think back to round 2 and the backline play we executed for Semi to score his 4th try that day in the closing stages of that game. We're not showing any inclination to do any of that sort of stuff at the moment... I'd like to think we'll execute and show more in some bigger games down the track....

Bazal

Post Whore
Good solid win. Did the basics right, excellent kicking game just really the conditions weren't conducive to big scores. Build pressure like that in the dry and we score six tries or more.

Forwards again excellent, Alvaro particularly had a stormed as did Vave and Kenny.

The pub in SA certainly understand why I have Fox having been subject to Hadley.... Urgh

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good solid win. Did the basics right, excellent kicking game just really the conditions weren't conducive to big scores. Build pressure like that in the dry and we score six tries or more.

Forwards again excellent, Alvaro particularly had a stormed as did Vave and Kenny.

The pub in SA certainly understand why I have Fox having been subject to Hadley.... Urgh
Stay safe Baz and stay out of a Barrel.

Basil Brush

Juniors
Amazing 1st half. Controlled 2nd half.

I was watching the game with a roosters fan (brother in law) and i asked him when he had seen a more dominant 1st half from any team.

He will get back to me.

T.S Quint

Coach
Thouroghly enjoyed this game.
I believe that's our 6th win in a row against the Scum. Feels good.

We have set ourselves up into a good position this year. Been so long since we've done that. Here's hoping we can keep it up and get some more wins before the year is out.

Latest posts