What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 vs Roosters

Do not understand Hiku being in the team, even on the bench. Some forwards could contribute as much as him if there's an injury in the backline.

Whino

Bench
So we get a win and a bit of rhythm and now we are mucking up our back line just to fit a turnstile who is unfit in?

Through no fault of his own Hiku wasn't match fit round 1. He struggled, got injured, spent a week out and is now ready to come back into first grade. Come on!
I don't care if he comes off the bench for 10 minutes he is not ready to return to first grade. He should be sent to reserve grade for a few weeks to get his fitness levels up and form.

TheFrog

Coach
Maybe with Cartwright out he doesn't want to risk having to use Yeo in the backs if there's an injury.

mxlegend99

Referee
I'd rather Hiku on the bench than having 4 props/middle forwards.
Why change what worked last week?

A winger without match fitness on the bench is useless. If we want injury cover why not have a Rein. May. Katoa or someone on the bench.

Or how about the left winger that had a great game rather than the one who had an average game.

This is a stupid move. We can cover and injury with Yeo, Whare and DWZ being able to move

Only reason is if Hiku moves into the back line, Peachey goes to 2nd row and JFH drops back to the bench... but still why move Peach?

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I thought we were pretty poor, actually. Can't believe the commentators were trying to sell that as some great game - both teams had shit hands and gave away penalties galore, and the refs/touch judges f**ked up call after call.