What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

maple_69

Bench
That would be an absolute coup. Side complete, premiers 15 totally on the cards.
1. Moylan 6. Soward 7. Johnson 9. Ssgeyaro would be formidable. Also young. We'd just need to work on a transition from Soward to a young half and long term success is very close.

Doomednow

Bench
I'd feel bad for John, pushed out again for Johnson haha. If he's playing well though he shouldn't have any troubles finding a new club.

Kilkenny

Coach
Quality number sevens don't grow on trees and we know that only too well.

Forget the gossip and innuendo Johnson is never going to come to the Panthers simply will not happen.

Our next quality number seven will either be developed from within or be a up and comer drafted in on potential and turns out to be a winner.

Judging by supposed comments from our general manager the immediate plan is for Jamie Soward to be our number 7 and I am more than comfortable with that given his strengths and what he brings to our team.

kiwipete

Juniors
An unfortunate loss but probably always coming. Tiny bit too good to stick around as a depth player, just not quite good enough to be a first choice first grader, SL makes perfect sense. Don't have much confidence in Anderson, concerned by the lack of depth at prop now.
Don't know why you doubt Andersons' ability, had a strong debut vs Storm and picked the next week vs Warriors. Would probably have played a few more first grade games if he hadn't rolled his ankle early in the game. Great workrate in NSW Cup and after 3 games back has been picked to play NSW Residents as curtain raiser to State of Origin 3. Given a chance again this year I can see him making it in grade. IMO.

Panfas

Juniors
Report today from NRL gossip that Cowboys are making a play for Coote
I dont think there is a future for Lachy at the Panthers, as much as it pains me to say it. Lets hope something will come of this that all parties will be happy with

chrisD

Coach
I dont think there is a future for Lachy at the Panthers, as much as it pains me to say it. Lets hope something will come of this that all parties will be happy with

For next year or when he's off contract? If it's next year that'd be awesome, even if we have to pay some of his wage. We should be all over that trying to get it done before Henry gets the ass.

franklin2323

Immortal

Agreed. Off the bench is his best hope in a full strength side. Wish him well if he does go.

Status
Not open for further replies.