What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wooden spoon 2004 goes to ............

fish

Juniors
Only a Souths supporter would claim a bye as a win.......You are to funny for words,no wonder you use so many emoticons,you yourself can't stop laughing at what you type......I still can't believe you are claiming the bye as a win......It's hard to type when your pissing yourself laughing.

chileman

Coach
So they actually won the bye fisho, I'm sure Owen Craigie had a blinder against the opposition.....ummmm his coach that is :roll: I have no egg to wipe off my face rastus unlike you the past two years who has predicted us to come last :lol: , and yet again that broken record is winding up and you are full of hot air and another red and green wooden sppon headed your way....claiming the bye as a win :clap: we congratulate you on such an illustrious achievement in the history of Rugby League :lol:

rastus

Juniors
fish said:
Only a Souths supporter would claim a bye as a win.......You are to funny for words,no wonder you use so many emoticons,you yourself can't stop laughing at what you type......I still can't believe you are claiming the bye as a win......It's hard to type when your pissing yourself laughing.

Well you're certainly right about one thing, I can't stop myself from laughing - you Manly supporters crack me up ;-) . Where did I claim the bye as a win?? Souths were ahead of Manly at the end of round two so my point still stands. Too much time in "dreamland" aka the official Manly forum has adled all your brains. Now, for your benefit :lol: :lol: :lol:

chileman

Coach
And the past two seasons rastus :lol: you seem to be forgetting that and the fact there has only been 3 games this season so far, lets see how amusing it is for you come August/September :lol:

fish

Juniors
Well you're certainly right about one thing, I can't stop myself from laughing - you Manly supporters crack me up . Where did I claim the bye as a win?? Souths were ahead of Manly at the end of round two so my point still stands. Too much time in "dreamland" aka the official Manly forum has adled all your brains. Now, for your benefit

Nice try at covering yourself............................................Sorry was still laughing................................Ok finished now................................Nah I will get back to you later.

Briza

Juniors
Q: Ratsus, how many games have the Redfurn Scum won since August 02?

A: 5 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

doctor death

Juniors
fish said:
Be fair Briza it is more because Rastus likes to claim the bye as a win.

Recent history. Manly had the worst defensive record in the NRL last year. Souths have improved their roster. Manly have gone backwards with huge risks on untried players.

Decent punters will know that Manly is a good bet for the spoon in 2004. It's true.

chileman

Coach
doctor death, please put your house on Manly to make the spoon, we might feel soory for you come September when you are homeless :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Hey, Atleast Punters can put money on Manly.

Does TAB even cover Reserve Grade DD?

fish

Juniors
Recent history. Manly had the worst defensive record in the NRL last year. Souths have improved their roster. Manly have gone backwards with huge risks on untried players.

Decent punters will know that Manly is a good bet for the spoon in 2004. It's true.

That is so funny,a bears supporter defending Souths.....Now what do they have in common.I honestly thought you had an inkling about rugby league but after that statement I now know I was wrong.I still can't believe you think that rag tag mob you call a team will get back into the NRL they've taken off this year from where they finished last year,on the bottom of the premier league table.........Where is Manly by the way.

doctor death

Juniors
fish said:

That is so funny,a bears supporter defending Souths.....Now what do they have in common.I honestly thought you had an inkling about rugby league but after that statement I now know I was wrong.I still can't believe you think that rag tag mob you call a team will get back into the NRL they've taken off this year from where they finished last year,on the bottom of the premier league table.........Where is Manly by the way.

Where is Manly?

Well, let's see. 2nd last in both grades in 2003. Worst defensive record in the NRL. In premier league, you beat the Bears by one point (half a game!) and the Bears' players don't even have an NRL team to aim for!!!

Your club is virtually bankrupt and you're about to flog half the club to Delmege for enough money to last you half a season.

The defensive problems and lack of application at Manly have not changed. So, where are Manly? In big, big, big trouble.

And the Central Coast Bears will be back in 2006!

fish

Juniors
NSWRL Ladder
Team P W L D Pts
Balmain 4 4 0 0 8
St George 3 3 0 0 6
St Marys - Penrith 3 2 1 0 6
Manly 3 2 1 0 4
Easts 3 2 1 0 4
Newtown 2 1 1 0 4
Parramatta 3 1 1 1 3
Canterbury 3 1 2 0 2
Canberra 3 1 2 0 2
Souths 2 0 2 0 2
Wests 3 1 2 0 2
Cronulla 3 1 2 0 2
Bears 3 0 2 0 2
Newcastle 3 0 2 1 1

Does that answer your question,as I said your guys have picked up where they left off.

t-ba

Post Whore
LoL.

The NRL gave Expansion the Arse :lol: . Hope you enjoy the Merkins comp for a few more seasons yet DD :lol: .

rastus

Juniors
CC_Eagle said:
WTF is this!? A petty vermin supporter bagging out the most successful club in the past 25-30 years? Mate when you pathetic side gets more than 4 wins in a year then i'll consider taking that dribble you post seriously. Untill then your speaking out of your arse. Cronulla will wipe the floor with you vermin this week. Oh and your only win this season...tsk tsk...Don't make me remind you of the whole "going overtime" stuffup.

You were saying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Igor

Juniors
And the award for the most gratuitous over-use of smilies on the forum goes to....... rastus :clap:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
rastus said:
CC_Eagle said:
WTF is this!? A petty vermin supporter bagging out the most successful club in the past 25-30 years? Mate when you pathetic side gets more than 4 wins in a year then i'll consider taking that dribble you post seriously. Untill then your speaking out of your arse. Cronulla will wipe the floor with you vermin this week. Oh and your only win this season...tsk tsk...Don't make me remind you of the whole "going overtime" stuffup.

:lol: :lol: The most successful club in the past 25-30 years heh, good stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: Souths have been the most successful leagues club ever, so any comparison only makes you look even more stupid than you obviously are ;-) . Hopefully your pathetic mob will get 66% of possession again in a game in the near future, as that will surely be the only way that you win another game. :D .

So on to this weeks game, will the Kiwis put another 40+ points on Manly for the seventh time in a row at Brookie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . By my reckoning that will just about put Manly at the bottom of the table, but that will be no great surprise to anyone else in the league world apart from Manly fans :D

In the past 34 years Manly have -

won six Premierships

runners up in five Grand Finals

and countless minor premierships...

now its your turn, what have souths accompllished since 1970? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
CC_Eagle said:
rastus said:
CC_Eagle said:

:lol: :lol: The most successful club in the past 25-30 years heh, good stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: Souths have been the most successful leagues club ever, so any comparison only makes you look even more stupid than you obviously are ;-) . Hopefully your pathetic mob will get 66% of possession again in a game in the near future, as that will surely be the only way that you win another game. :D .

So on to this weeks game, will the Kiwis put another 40+ points on Manly for the seventh time in a row at Brookie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . By my reckoning that will just about put Manly at the bottom of the table, but that will be no great surprise to anyone else in the league world apart from Manly fans :D

In the past 34 years Manly have -

won six Premierships

runners up in five Grand Finals

and countless minor premierships...

now its your turn, what have souths accompllished since 1970? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you stupid stupid stupid or what?? Who made you God and decided that 1970 was THE starting point for the game of league, please don't embarrass yourself any more - even I'm starting to fell sorry for you.