What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wooden spoon 2004 goes to ............

t-ba

Post Whore
Souths Should Change their name to "Frankenstien".

God Knows, the Dead-club stench is really getting out of hand.

rastus

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
Souths Should Change their name to "Frankenstien".

God Knows, the Dead-club stench is really getting out of hand.

Yeah gee I wish Souths were in Manly's financial position, imagine selling half your club for a whole $5m . What's more embarrasing is they delayed the decision hoping for a better offer, and guess what, zippo, nada, zilch - good one Manly, well done. :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
fish said:
Souths lost to a Roosters side that haven't played that bad in 5 years,they had a close but scrappy game against the tigers that are still working themselves out and from all reports you struggled with the bye but got the points after the ref awarded a no try.........Yeah you guys are on fire.

:lol: :lol: How will you guys go against the Warriors? Will they be the SEVENTH TEAM IN A ROW TO SCORE 40+ POINTS AGAINST YOU AT HOME 8) . Then again you may get 66% of possession like you did against NQ and jag a lucky win - yep Manly are definitely THE form team :lol: :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
WTF is this!? A petty vermin supporter bagging out the most successful club in the past 25-30 years? Mate when you pathetic side gets more than 4 wins in a year then i'll consider taking that dribble you post seriously. Untill then your speaking out of your arse. Cronulla will wipe the floor with you vermin this week. Oh and your only win this season...tsk tsk...Don't make me remind you of the whole "going overtime" stuffup.

fish

Juniors
No one said we were the form side,all we are saying is souths are crap and it is very hard to argue that satement.Souths Admin are the joke of the league,there archaic views will see the club either go the way of the Dodo or relocate.

rastus

Juniors
fish said:
No one said we were the form side,all we are saying is souths are crap and it is very hard to argue that satement.Souths Admin are the joke of the league,there archaic views will see the club either go the way of the Dodo or relocate.

:lol: :lol: Yep, no doubt Souths have been crap in previous seasons, as you so eloquently put it - the irony is that Manly have also been "crap" but Manly fans have merely refused to accept it.

Please don't start about admin, do death threats, animosity between Manly "legends", the debacle about the sale of the club mean anything to you. Yes Manly admin has been outstanding :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
CC_Eagle said:
WTF is this!? A petty vermin supporter bagging out the most successful club in the past 25-30 years? Mate when you pathetic side gets more than 4 wins in a year then i'll consider taking that dribble you post seriously. Untill then your speaking out of your arse. Cronulla will wipe the floor with you vermin this week. Oh and your only win this season...tsk tsk...Don't make me remind you of the whole "going overtime" stuffup.

:lol: :lol: The most successful club in the past 25-30 years heh, good stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: Souths have been the most successful leagues club ever, so any comparison only makes you look even more stupid than you obviously are ;-) . Hopefully your pathetic mob will get 66% of possession again in a game in the near future, as that will surely be the only way that you win another game. :D .

So on to this weeks game, will the Kiwis put another 40+ points on Manly for the seventh time in a row at Brookie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . By my reckoning that will just about put Manly at the bottom of the table, but that will be no great surprise to anyone else in the league world apart from Manly fans :D

fish

Juniors
I will take our present Admin over Souths anyday.......That is the problem with you souths supporters no present glories so you have to live in the past.Time and time again you have to call on glories from decades ago as nothing is worth sprouting about in the present.

chileman

Coach
rastus said:
:lol: :lol: How will you guys go against the Warriors? Will they be the SEVENTH TEAM IN A ROW TO SCORE 40+ POINTS AGAINST YOU AT HOME 8) . Then again you may get 66% of possession like you did against NQ and jag a lucky win - yep Manly are definitely THE form team :lol: :lol:
So what are you trying to tell us, that Souths are in better form than Manly :roll: credit due you gave the Roosters a fright and yes I was cheering for your team to beat them but your lucky win against the Tigers because of a blunder (and yes you still might have won that anyway) certainly doesn't mean you are doing any better than us....oh, have you checked our record against the Warriors at Brookie lately :lol: show me where they put 40 past us.....dribble dribble dribble with nothing solid except a bib on your lap as usual, it's laughable your lame efforts to put our team down but keep it up, it keeps us amused as Souths continue to stumble along! :lol:

rastus

Juniors
fish said:
I will take our present Admin over Souths anyday.......That is the problem with you souths supporters no present glories so you have to live in the past.Time and time again you have to call on glories from decades ago as nothing is worth sprouting about in the present.

:lol: :lol: Now THAT is funny, the sad thing is that a Manly supporter would not see the humour in it. I'm guessing you spend way too much time in the official eagles forum - where everybody pats mediocrity on the back and idolises their very ordinary playing roster. Sad really.

fish

Juniors
I think you give Souths to much credit for the game against the roosters,they were absolutely atrocious and let souths get that close through bad play.In the end we don't pretend that our club is one of the Guns of the comp but for some reason Rastus thinks Souths are.....Go figure.

fish

Juniors
Now THAT is funny, the sad thing is that a Manly supporter would not see the humour in it. I'm guessing you spend way too much time in the official eagles forum - where everybody pats mediocrity on the back and idolises their very ordinary playing roster. Sad really

A bit like the Pride hey?

chileman

Coach
fish said:
I think you give Souths to much credit for the game against the roosters,they were absolutely atrocious and let souths get that close through bad play.In the end we don't pretend that our club is one of the Guns of the comp but for some reason Rastus thinks Souths are.....Go figure.
Nah not to much credit because they'll end up motherless last as usual with the wooden spoon to keep themselves happy in oblivion....meantime although we were yucky last year we will improve and have heart for the coming seasons....rastus will be nowhere to be found like last years offseason....probably in his official forum talking about how good their season could have been and hooking into fellow supporters like the Botak :lol:

rastus

Juniors
chileman said:
rastus said:
So what are you trying to tell us, that Souths are in better form than Manly :roll: credit due you gave the Roosters a fright and yes I was cheering for your team to beat them but your lucky win against the Tigers because of a blunder (and yes you still might have won that anyway) certainly doesn't mean you are doing any better than us....oh, have you checked our record against the Warriors at Brookie lately :lol: show me where they put 40 past us.....dribble dribble dribble with nothing solid except a bib on your lap as usual, it's laughable your lame efforts to put our team down but keep it up, it keeps us amused as Souths continue to stumble along! :lol:

Correct me if I am wrong, but haven't the last six home games at Brookie resulted in the opposing team putting 40+ points on Manly, ergo, if NZ do it that would make SEVEN, comprende?? Now please put that bib to good use ;-)

Now to form, yes Souths are definitely in better form than Manly AT THE MOMENT. Manly's only win came on the back of 66% of possession against NQ. Any team should run away with a game under those circumstances, but not Manly.

And talking about amusement, I do that by visiting the forum in your official site - that is always good for a laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
fish said:
Now THAT is funny, the sad thing is that a Manly supporter would not see the humour in it. I'm guessing you spend way too much time in the official eagles forum - where everybody pats mediocrity on the back and idolises their very ordinary playing roster. Sad really

A bit like the Pride hey?

:lol: :lol: I don't think you'll find too much talk about semi-finals in ANY of the Souths forums. Conversely, the Manly site has most of the posters lauding Manly as certain semi-finalists, nothing could be further from the truth.

fish

Juniors
I think they are all hooking into Botak after the fireworks at the agm was no more than a flint spark.

chileman

Coach
rastus said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but haven't the last six home games at Brookie resulted in the opposing team putting 40+ points on Manly, ergo, if NZ do it that would make SEVEN, comprende?? Now please put that bib to good use ;-)

Now to form, yes Souths are definitely in better form than Manly AT THE MOMENT. Manly's only win came on the back of 66% of possession against NQ. Any team should run away with a game under those circumstances, but not Manly.

And talking about amusement, I do that by visiting the forum in your official site - that is always good for a laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't I looking at the stats against the Warriors.....your stats on our last 6 games at Brookie mean nothing more than the stats on the last time you won a premiership to me....I mean we could bring up the fact that you have only won 1 game this season (in contraversial circumstances) and we had a good win away from home up in Nth QLD....the only amusing thing I see so far from this argument is you are living in dreamland trying to stop that broken record that you keep playing :lol: :lol: :lol: 3 weeks time we'll still be looking down on you on the premiership ladder and you'll be here still blabbering and blundering your way to more egg on your face :oops:

rastus

Juniors
chileman said:
rastus said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't I looking at the stats against the Warriors.....your stats on our last 6 games at Brookie mean nothing more than the stats on the last time you won a premiership to me....I mean we could bring up the fact that you have only won 1 game this season (in contraversial circumstances) and we had a good win away from home up in Nth QLD....the only amusing thing I see so far from this argument is you are living in dreamland trying to stop that broken record that you keep playing :lol: :lol: :lol: 3 weeks time we'll still be looking down on you on the premiership ladder and you'll be here still blabbering and blundering your way to more egg on your face :oops:

:lol: :lol: Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Souths ahead of Manly atm?? That being the case how could you possibly "still" be ahead in three weeks time :lol: :lol: :lol: . Please use your bib to wipe that egg of your face :D . As for "dreamland" that is known as the official Manly forum :lol: :lol: :lol: . Oh, and am I right about Manly's last six home games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ttttoooo eeeaaassssyyyy :lol: :lol: :lol: