What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do you guys always choke?

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
This sums up Souffs and their supporters.

What a way to waste their centrelink cheques.. :p

rhs_souths.jpg

RedVDragon

Juniors
Hey you renta crowd rorters give me a
C, give me a H, give me a O, give me a K, give me a E, give me a R, give me a S. what does it spell. Let me hear you loud a clear.
CHOKERS, CHOKERS, CHOKERS.

YOU CAN ADD THIS TO YOR EASTS CHANT.

sammythesaint

Juniors
souths have 8 more premierships, have way more members, and have a bigger home game attendance average, so not jealous, little brother! :)
Soufs had the lowest home ground crowd average this year. You failed...your team sucks more than the rorters.....you deserve each other!

kbw

Bench
Roosters lose Prelim finals
$ouff$ reside at bottom of ladder

Life is back in balance

Jack_Napier

Staff member
You just know R20 has been waiting for something to try and give it to us about. Lol that the dopey little virgin thinks a top 2, prelim final loss season is the right time lol and we had better crowds this season than Souffs which is hilarious.

Keary has had a cracking season for us which would definitely sting the virgin as he spent all off season telling all and sundry how bad a player he is. He shat on any Souths half from a great height this season.

Reactions: OVP

kbw

Bench
Karma comes back to bite you you know and yes order has been restored due to that.........

yep Karma is a bitch.
You finished nowhere, you have the lowest home ground attendence in the comp, you lost your best attiribute (Maguire), now have a back stabbing bitch as a coach and even better you have FAT Richo who is killing your juniors

kbw

Bench
Hey you renta crowd rorters give me a
C, give me a H, give me a O, give me a K, give me a E, give me a R, give me a S. what does it spell. Let me hear you loud a clear.
CHOKERS, CHOKERS, CHOKERS.

YOU CAN ADD THIS TO YOR EASTS CHANT.

Goodness me, the inventors of the OKI Choky, calling us chokers, lets remember about your last round ....

Reactions: OVP

Rabbits20

Immortal
yep Karma is a bitch.
You finished nowhere, you have the lowest home ground attendence in the comp, you lost your best attiribute (Maguire), now have a back stabbing bitch as a coach and even better you have FAT Richo who is killing your juniors
Doesn't matter where we finished as you didn't make the big dance either and choking is in the Rorters nature as is guilt.....

We had the worst timeslots for games compared to you guys........ we had the worst draw in the comp..... next year will be be very different attendance wise.......

Time will tell re Maguire but if you guys have 2 shithouse years in a row Robbo will be gone too..... fact..... it's the nature of it these days....

What kills our juniors is you guys poaching em and not keeping to your word....

Anyhow we split with our junior leagues from yours for the better......

We marched and fought and have much more heart and pride than your club will ever have............

RedVDragon

Juniors
Goodness me, the inventors of the OKI Choky, calling us chokers, lets remember about your last round ....
Maybe we are inventors but your the MASTER CHOKERS.

Stick with your Neville Nobody Bears. I suppose they have more support than the rorters and their not even in the NRL.

Hahahahahahahaha

Latest posts