What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do you guys always choke?

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
Souffs supporters....the Collingwood supporters of the NRL.

Most of them would only remember winning one premiership.

:cool:

Chook

First Grade
This is comforting. lol@souffs fans invading other fans forums in a desperate attempt to appear relevant. This reminds me of all those decades of failure when you guys would cling to the success of others, starved of your own.

I'm guessing the hunger has already started and 41 years will be another long time feeling that way.

Chook.

scumBanner_zps09ea373b.jpg

alien

Referee
This is comforting. lol@souffs fans invading other fans forums in a desperate attempt to appear relevant. This reminds me of all those decades of failure when you guys would cling to the success of others, starved of your own.

I'm guessing the hunger has already started and 41 years will be another long time feeling that way.

Chook.

No it's just some banter coming back to the Roosters, since there are plenty of Roosters supporters who have given banter to the Souths supporters. Obviously Souths are more relevant, having more members and all.

As if Souths next premiership will be 41 years away. Sounds like wishful thinking to me! :)

Rabbits20

Immortal
No it's just some banter coming back to the Roosters, since there are plenty of Roosters supporters who have given banter to the Souths supporters. Obviously Souths are more relevant, having more members and all.

As if Souths next premiership will be 41 years away. Sounds like wishful thinking to me! :)

:):)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

You think it will be even longer?

No wonder you're so salty...