What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling is sad

^^ HAHA give captain obvious a medal ... i bet he just found out wrestling is fake and has just exited the state of denial and is entering resentment phase

i thought WCW was pretty good, on par atleast with the WWF ...

WCW was ass for the last 2 1/2 years, it jumped the shark in 99. WWF stayed strong until 2001, and has had it's peaks and valleys since then. At the moment it sucks ass, but it will get better when they start weeding out some of the old/sh*t wrestlers and merge all 3 brands back together.

Johns Magic

Referee
I can understand and appreciate the entertainment value of wrestling, but the people in the crowd that seem to think it's real and boo the "bad guy" are really sad.

Someone said wrestling is like watching an action movie in terms of entertainment, and I agree with that. But if people in the cinemas started jeering the villain on the screen, you'd have to worry.

Misanthrope

Staff member
i thought WCW was pretty good, on par atleast with the WWF ...

It depends on when you watched. Mid to late nineties it rocked. Later on it was just borderline ridiculous.

Lynch

Juniors
Here we go chaps, sum of your fellow douchebag fans-LOL
Wrestling_Fans.jpg

Please just look at this guys bowl cut!:lol:
and the stereotypical asian with a camera.
y are they so excited?*shakes head*

Misanthrope

Staff member
Lynch, you're welcome to keep posting here, but if all you plan to do is antagonise people - don't be surprised when I move all of your posts to an easy to ignore location.

the death of WCW was the death of wresslin' ... ya'll candy asses can't deny that ...

as LU's resident WCW fan, i totally agree. i miss schiavone telling me every night was the greatest night in the history of our sport.

LOL @ lynch. let him post!!!! dont remove it please. this has been the most entertaining post on here in a while.

sharks4ever

Juniors
Here we go chaps, sum of your fellow douchebag fans-LOL
Wrestling_Fans.jpg

Please just look at this guys bowl cut!:lol:
and the stereotypical asian with a camera.
y are they so excited?*shakes head*

Dude get a f**king life if everyone was like you the world would be boring we all like it SO WHAT!

Lynch

Juniors
just do it cause he aint going to stop
i watched wrestling when this man was in power!
Sting-tna-wrestling-123478_1024_768.jpg

Sting was f**king asome!>< mind u i was only 12 years old at the time.

nowadays u got wrestlers like:"the Iron Sheik"-LOL
iron-sheik.JPG

This is what happens u watch to much of that fake sh*t!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WCpzaJCGCw
it rots ur brain until u are as stupid as those people who go and watch the stuff live.
Clip pretty funny tho...:lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade

iron-sheik.JPG

it rots ur brain until u are as stupid as those people who go and watch the stuff live.

Nowadays you have wrestlers like the Sheik?? He was was around along time before Sting.. and BTW Sting is Still around...

You do know what is funny though people like you Complaining to people who already know wrestling is just a form of entertainment..

You are just like the people you are complaining about.... And thats not cool.... :lol:

Bicey_18

Bench
Lets all start idolizing Nintendo characters like Link..... There is no way that character is fake! An inspiration to us all..

Twigg

Juniors
Sting was f**king aWEsome!>< mind u i was only 12 years old at the time.

FAIL

Iron Sheik isn't around anymore while Sting is currently wrestling in TNA.

Oh and Jerry Springer is worse. You have to be an absolute low life to love that show.

If you want real action go watch MMA/UFC stuff. :roll:

WWE is "entertainment". Yes I must admit it is nowhere as good as it used to be, it is there to make you have a laugh or two.

While the show is "fake" (you should have know that already!) you must admit the wrestlers go through alot. They are very athletic and go through the pain barrier all the time.

You say they are "tuff". Well there is the fact that they have to perform in the TV shows/PPV's, then there are the house shows they then have to go to. Don't forget the fan signings and promos as well and you have a very busy lifestyle. They go home to meet their families only about 30 days per year cause they are too busy going around the globe. That alone would be hard on the average person.

Basically, working as a wrestler is a VERY TOUGH job.

Sting-tna-wrestling-123478_1024_768.jpg

iron-sheik.JPG

HAHAHA best comment ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Back when i used to watch footy, i used to watch guys like Darren Lockyer. nowadays you have guys like Bob Fulton.

Lynch

Juniors
FAIL

Iron Sheik isn't around anymore while Sting is currently wrestling in TNA.

Oh and Jerry Springer is worse. You have to be an absolute low life to love that show.

If you want real action go watch MMA/UFC stuff. :roll:

WWE is "entertainment". Yes I must admit it is nowhere as good as it used to be, it is there to make you have a laugh or two.

While the show is "fake" (you should have knoWN that already!) you must admit the wrestlers go through alot. They are very athletic and go through the pain barrier all the time.

You say they are "tuff". Well there is the fact that they have to perform in the TV shows/PPV's, then there are the house shows they then have to go to. Don't forget the fan signings and promos as well and you have a very busy lifestyle. They go home to meet their families only about 30 days per year cause they are too busy going around the globe. That alone would be hard on the average person.

Basically, working as a wrestler is a VERY TOUGH job.
what genius doesnt know that wrestling is fake?
whom i ask you? that man with the bowl cut>?
or those two dudes acting like geniuss jumping off their roof?
im not complaining about anything, im just stating the fact that wrestling in my opinion is not "entertaining" or a "sport" therefore is not something i enjoy watching.
id rather watch 30 minutes of Jerry Springer TBH and at least i can laugh at the fools on his set.
i just feel sorry for those fans in wrestling complexes, eagerly awaiting some guy beefed on roids to talk for an hour then continue to throw himself round for a while. i just dont find the logic...:(

Y2Eel

First Grade
the only way people leave the industry is if they
a.Die
b.Totally disgraced
c.Fake their own death (LOL):D

But seriously wresling is a pile of sh*t nowadays.
really honestly how old is Rick Flair? Is he still wrestling?
Its just stupid now...

Ric Flair Retired didn't die fake his death he just left on his own accord ... says alot about this thread starter when he doesn't have a clue..

guys, this guy shouldnt be taken seriously, theres no need to get all upset. 95% of you take things way too seriously. this dude came on the nfl board and claimed Steven Jackson is better than Ladanian Tomlinson. LOL! im pretty sure hes either a fake account to annoy people, or a kid.