What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

I was willing to give him a break last season because he never had good options on the bench. Well today he's got two signings that he wanted in Ox and Solanke, yet it takes until the f**kING EIGHTIETH MINUTE to make his first substitutions, despite a whole half of offensive nothingness.

I kept saying that last season Nick, he leaves it way too late to se his bench. Puts them on with no where near enough time to make any impact on the match. I really do wonder if Klopp is too rigid in his tactics that he is unwilling to adjust on the fly during matches, hence why it takes so long for the bench to be used, especially when we need goals.

saint.nick

Coach
I kept saying that last season Nick, he leaves it way too late to se his bench. Puts them on with no where near enough time to make any impact on the match. I really do wonder if Klopp is too rigid in his tactics that he is unwilling to adjust on the fly during matches, hence why it takes so long for the bench to be used, especially when we need goals.
We'll need a few more games to find out. I think he was too encouraged by the first half attacking performance, and we didn't start the second half off that badly either.

cb4

First Grade
Nice way to bounce back. I know they are much maligned by our fan base, but Matip and Lovren get results, even if they are disastrous.
I hate Mignolet, but f**k me he can save a Pen.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Nice way to bounce back. I know they are much maligned by our fan base, but Matip and Lovren get results, even if they are disastrous.
I hate Mignolet, but f**k me he can save a Pen.

Pretty shit Pen tbh, still ballsy from Mignolet to guess he was going down the guts

saint.nick

Coach
Mignolet was completely at fault for the first goal, partly at fault for the second, and gave away a foolish penalty. I hope this means the rapid end of his status as our no.1 choice.

cb4

First Grade
He got pushed in the back when he jumped for the first goal. Should never have been allowed.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Taylor had a shocking game, seems LCFC could get away with blatant pulis style thuggery. Thought I was watching a West Brom game

saint.nick

Coach
He got pushed in the back when he jumped for the first goal. Should never have been allowed.
Fouled or not, it was a stupid play. He doesn't know how to pick the right moments to come out and claim/punch the ball. The ball was destined to land in the middle of a big swarm of bodies, even if he wasn't being fouled it was still going to be a big reach for him to pull it off (pun intended). Also, even if he is being fouled, why doesn't he just get aggressive and shove the little f**ker off him?! He's too nice - Okazaki is half his size!

Part of the problem is all of the criticism re: his flapping at crosses means he unnecessarily attempts at punching/claiming balls just to prove a point, as we saw against Leicester. He should have trusted his defenders to take care of the situation.

Also, is there anyone else who just fkn hates Leicester now?

saint.nick

Coach
It's amazing how we sit there nervously anticipating if they will finish chances, and then end up claiming their biggest ever away victory in the UCL

Latest posts